Bucky - Part 2

A/n: Ok, so it's been a while. And i'm sorry. So HERE YOU GOOOOOOOO

Also, i've restarted a book called Do you remember her? It actually was the first story I ever published here. So, please go check it out!

One year later...

How wrong is it to have a crush on your best friend?

Very wrong?

No? Meh, but you are one of those people.

You have a crush on the one and only Bucky Barnes, a.k.a the Winter Soldier, a.k.a your best friend. He was the first one to greet you properly after you had arrived at your destination, the first one to treat you as if you were a regular person rather than just a stranger. He was also the only one who didn't give you any sympathy after you had recited your life's story, including the capture and lack of certain memories.

You have fallen hard, and not just for those soul-staring eyes and that metal arm... Let's just say you had a really weird kink for that arm. It might have something to do because it's one of the few things that you couldn't break with the super strength you possess.

So, you would cling onto it like a life raft in the first few days you were in the tower, pretty much because you were breaking the majority of the things you used.

But you fell for the way he acted, his personality and the way his mind was broken, but he still managed to make everyone else laugh or smile.

But, a year later, and after saving 'Earth's mightiest heroes' not once. But twice, you had their trust, and they had your back.

So, now it was time to reveal all secrets.

All the good ones, the embarrassing ones, and the crushes that you're sure others had for others. Truth or dare.

With only half the avengers because Thor disappeared, Vision is a scaredy cat, Peter Parker had school, Steve just went red and mumbled some stupid excuse, Tony has run off with Pepper, Rocket Groot and Drax decided to run away, T'Challa and Okoye had to go back to Wakanda, Pietro ran off to do something or other, Wanda is out shopping, which left Gamora, Peter Quill, Bucky, Natasha, Clint and Shuri.

"Who's gonna start?" Peter asks, rubbing his hands together excitedly. Honestly, he's a bit like a two-year-old at times. He really has no sense of dignity.

"I will," You volunteer, gazing around at your options. You're all seated around a table, snacks and drinks in the centre.

"Truth or dare... Nat." You say, everyone waiting for the response from the assassin.

"I'm going to start off easy. Truth."

"Just because it seems easy upfront, doesn't mean that it's going to be an easy question," You warn. But inside, you're wondering how dirty this game is going to get, or at least how dirty you can start it. "If you had to choose out of all of us present, who would you kiss, who would you fuck and who would you kill?"

"Do I have to gather everyone under those categories?"

"Sure." You shrug.

"I would kill... Peter and Clint."

Clint puts his hand over his heart and starts fake sobbing.

"How could you!"

"You BOTH annoy me!" Natasha defends herself, shrugging.

"Kiss Gamora, and Shuri."

"What, so you're gonna fuck Y/n or me?" Bucky asks, laughing lightly.