Tony

A/n: Ok, so I just realised that I got through almost this entire book without writing one about Tony, so here we go...

The room is dark, dark, dark with lightning strikes of neon. The music is deafening, but not as loud as the off-key screaming and stumbling rapping. Most of which was coming from you. Ok, you were a party monster. When drunk. You loved clubs, (when drunk) and you owned shot competitions. You were great at those. 

So maybe that's what originally attracted you to Tony Stark. He was one of the only people that you struggled to drink under the table, other than two certain hot super soldiers, one of them a Dorito masquerading as a human, the other just too pretty to be alive. But then again, they couldn't get drunk anyway, so why do you even bother trying?

You were hanging out with Natasha and Wanda, sipping cocktails like classy humans. Right now, you wanted nothing more than to hide under your blankets and stream K-pop music videos or something. But, you knew that drunk you loved clubs, loved this sweaty environment. But then again, drunk you is an absolute idiot that once out-dommed Tony Stark. You shook your head, laughing as Natasha downed her fourth shot. 

"Ok, listen up Avengers!" Tony yells into a microphone, totally destroying the original purpose of a microphone. The wince, covering your ears with your palms. 

"Let's play a game!"

"I swear to god, Stark if it's spin the bottle, then you can shove the damn bottle up your ass!" Pietro yells, Sokovian accent thick. 

"How about truth or dare?" You say, mostly to Wanda, but that doesn't matter cause Tony hears you anyway. She laughs, shaking her head. 

"That is a great idea, Miss L/n!" Tony says, "For those of you who did not hear her suggestion, TRUTH OR DARE is the request!"

You smack your head on the bar. 

You are so screwed. 

Natasha lifts your head off the wood and practically drags you by your ears, which really HURTS by the way, over to the small group of couches 1/3 of the Avengers is sitting at. Wanda, Pietro, Peter, Tony, Natasha, and Clint are the only ones who didn't scamper after the announcement of the dreaded game. 

"By the way, I'm going first coz I chose the damn game. Pietro, truth or dare?" 

"Do you even know me?"

"I dare you to..." Off the top of your head, you choose the most random one. "Call a Chinese restaurant and order a pepperoni pizza with a barbecue base." 

"Why do you hate me?" Pietro sighs, pulling his phone from his pocket. 

"On speaker," Tony says, before snatching the device out of the speedster's hands. "Call... this one." 

"Lucky Roll Noodle House?" Wanda reads upside down. Natasha sighs, shaking her head. 

"Wait, I'm not the only one seeing that you guys have some sort of weird history with this place?"

"SHUT UP!" Clint says, leaning closer to the speaker end of the phone. Someone picks up. 

"Hello, this is Lucky Roll Noodle House, can I get for you?" 

"Hi, I would like to place an order for pick up in -" He looks around the room for some random time, Peter mouthing 30 minutes. "30 minutes?" It sounds like a question. 

"What would you like?" The lady's voice has a heavy Chinese accent, obscuring the English words.

"I'll get a large meat lovers, a large pepperoni with barbeque base and a small Margaretta please." You guys wait a beat, before