Guardians Part 2

"Y/n, would you indulge us on -" 

"Cut to the chase, Stark. I don't have all day." You sigh, resting your chin on your palm. A little bit longer, and then you could leave. 

"Who is your current celebrity crush?"

"C/n." You say, narrowing your eyes. "All that for a simple question? I talk about them all the time!" You laugh. Honestly, the Avengers or a bunch of teenagers?

"Truth or dare Bucky?" You ask, turning your gaze to the unsuspecting soldier sitting next to you. 

"Dare." He replies, grinning at you. "Do your worst." 

"Seven minutes in heaven with Tony. Go," you say straight up, no hesitation. You smirk. Well, he did say do your worst, even though the combined glares make you glad you can run as fast as you can. You point a shaking finger at the nearest closet, the linen cupboard. Shaking because you are barely containing your laughter. 

Oh, you're so glad you can run. 

Suddenly Tony snaps out of it, signature playboy smile stretched on his face. "What's the matter, Barnes? Worried you're actually going to catch feelings?"

The soldier scoffs, using his metal arm to slam open the door for dramatic effect. "After you..." His voice is dripping with false sweetness, and Tony is right to look scared shitless. 

You stand up, locking them in and setting the timer. 

"No hanky-panky!" Sam yells, and you double over laughing, watching the door as a fist slams into it. Obviously human, his metal fist would've gone straight through the door. 

"There's six minutes left, guys!" Quill yells, looking over your shoulder. "Let's just keep it at least PG-13!"

There's so much cussing in Russian that Gamora chokes, laughing. Of course, she can speak Russian. Bloody Cybernetics. Slowly, you're sure, the time is ticking past, but every so often you can hear thumping, yelling and cussing in that order, so it's far from boring for you guys, the lucky people who get to witness this event. 

When the buzzer goes off, you're reluctant to let them out, but you know if you don't, then Bucky will break the door down, Tony will yell even more and Steve will lecture all of you, at once, on the importance of maintaining the building and blah blah blah. 

The last time someone broke something, it was a joint effort between Tony and Bruce, and that lecture went for a solid hour. Natasha timed it. 

You stand up, flicking the lock, letting light flood the small space, revealing the two standing as far away from each other as humanly possible. An entire thirty centimeters. Bucky would've shoved you over in his haste to escape, but instead, you're behind him, shoving him over. 

"Watch where you're going, Buck!" Sam yells, and you laugh. Tony slowly walks out like the cat that's got the canary. 

"What you so happy about, Stark?" Peter asks, smirking into his palm. "You finally figure out what makes-" A green hand slaps over his mouth.

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence," Gamora says. "Or you will regret it." 

"Truth or dare Sam?" Bucky asks, sitting down and brushing dust off his clothes. There's a sort of dangerous undertone that Sam can be too daft to pick up, and he continues the trend. More oblivious than Clint when he hasn't had his second-morning coffee. 

"Dare. I'm no wuss, like some people."

'Some people you mean me?" You say, resting your hand on your knee. "Because I'm the only one who picked truth?" You shake your head, mocking disappointment. But when you meet his eyes, he can see you're being dead serious. "Watch your back. I'm going to bed before I have to deal with any more of this bullshit." 

As soon as you're out of that room, you make a break for Bucky's room, where Rocket rushes you in, mumbling curses under his breath. 

"You need to power that up." He points to a screen on one side of the room, then at Thor. "Y/n, the other side. Use your lightning at the same time, otherwise, this won't work."

"What are you doing, Rocket?" You ask, twirling electricity between your fingers. "Because if it's anything, well, mental, then you're more screwed than Steve at a night club." 

"Nope, I don't have a death wish, but Groot apparently does, because that is the fourth time I told him not to play with the showerhead, there is bleach in that."

"What's your master plan exactly?" 

"You'll see." Is the reply, and he begins to count down. When he hits one, you zap the screen, only to realize that it's a camera. 

"All that, and we could've just set up Go-Pros." You mumble under your breath, giving the Rodent a zap on his head as you go into the adjoining bathroom.

A/N: Alrighty, I'm leaving that there, BUT I definitely will be uploading THIS WEEK, and you all better hold me to that.

But thank you for being patient with me, I love you 3000

i'm with you till the end of the line.

-FireWolf