Pietro

A/y/c  stands for Avenger of Your Choice

You could not believe, honestly, how childish these "adults" can be. Really? Truth or dare? 

Honestly you wouldn't be surprised if all their superhero nonsense was just a mask and you would find masquerading teenagers underneath. Not that you were any better. Well, at least you and Y/b/f/n don't squabble over who gets to go first. 

Pietro, Bucky, Sam and Tony were all yelling at and over each other, pointing, and gesturing. it got to the point where you had Pietro running around, slapping hands over mouths. It's extremely  hilarious, really, watching 4 superheroes cat fighting. 

"I'M GOING FIRST, GODDAMNIT!" Pietro tried to yell over Bucky. 

"LET'S FACE IT PIETRO, THE ONLY REASON YOU WANT TO GO FIRST, IS BECAUSE YOUR TOO MUCH OF A (warning, bad word(s) coming up) PUSSY TO TAKE A DARE!" Tony yells ontop of Pietro.

"OR MAYBE, YOUR GOING TO TRY TO SEE IF Y/-"

"Guys, SHUT UP!" Y/b/f/n yells. 

To Y/b/f/n, you whisper "I kinda wanted to know if he likes me..."

"We all know that it wouldn't of been me, cause I am dating A/y/c sooo.... moving on."

"To save our ears from your bullshit," you start, switching looks to start glaring at Pietro, Bucky, Sam and Tony. "I'll go first, and I choose Pietro."

You make yourself comfy on the couch while Pietro and the other three sit down, neither of them happy at you in the moment. 

"Truth or dare?" 

"Is that even a question?"

"I dare you to be silent for 5 rounds straight, no noises altogether at all." You say, smirking as his face dropped.

"Which means" Sam cuts in. "That Wanda is going to have to speak for you."

"Fine." You say rolling your eyes, but smiling. It really is going to be hilarious, watching the chatter box have to keep his mouth shut for an entirety of 5 rounds. 

Pietro turns to Sam, who, understanding the silent question, replied with "Truth."

If you want Y/b/f/n to be with Sam:

Wanda looks grossed out as she starts the question. "Have you and Y/b/f/n done the de-" stopping herself, leaving the question dangling as she scrunches her face up as red magic tries to pull away, but apparently Pietro has figured out away to semi control the power... that or Wanda just is really tired.  

You leap at him, stopping his focus of thought rather effectively from behind with a hand clamped over mouth and arms over ears. You can see the scarlet mist retract And of course, with him being Pietro, licks your hand. 

"Gross..." you cringe, drawing out the word with a whine, wiping your hand along his face. 

"Well, back to my question-" he starts. 

"How about we skip your turn, Piet." Wanda interrupted with a weirded out smile. 

"And lets remember the fact that you can't talk." Bruce says, to which Steve nods along to.

A/n: ok, so I had this entire thing at the top, but then i started typing on a pc instead of my mac... so because the keyboard was different I might of deleted the entire top part. 

So I know this is a short chapter, and there will be a part 2, but i really needed to update my story so here you go!

And also you can add recommendations if you want! 

Sorry for not updating, I just moved states like 5 days ago soo.... been really busy. 

Thank you all so much for all the reads, see you some time this week! Well, not see you... but notice your reads and votes?? Idk, but you get what I'm saying.  And also

DON'T GET A DETENTION BECAUSE YOU'RE READING THIS IN CLASS! 

If you do then I cannot be blamed unless you can find an acceptable excuse to why. 

-FireWolf