Chapter 5

A/N: The image above does not belong to me.  It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

"Yes, Father," Dome said on his phone. "I'm on my way to deposit the checks."

"Good," Mr. Ratthanaphast said to his son. "After you have deposited the checks come over to the house. I need you to take care of something."

Dome wanted to ask what that something was but he was afraid that it might sound disrespectful. His father expected him to obey his instructions without questioning the reason behind his orders.

Dome glanced at his watch and hurried out the door. It was half past two. Although the bank didn't close till five in the afternoon, he wanted to get there by three o'clock at the latest.

Dome's eyes widened when he saw his newest tenant step out of his apartment at the same time that Dome stepped out of his.

The reason that Dome's eyes widened was because his new tenant looked very different today from the last time he saw him last Saturday. Today he was dressed very elegantly in an attire that made him look undeniably handsome. Of course, even if his new tenant was dressed in tattered clothes, he would still look very handsome. Wait, what the hell was Dome thinking. Dome shook his head to dispel the unexpected thought.

"Good morning," Pavel said in greeting when he saw Dome looking at him.

Dome nodded to return the greeting but did not say a word. He quickly made his way to the parking lot where his car was parked in the space labeled 'Manager'.

Pavel walked slightly slower behind him not wanting to fall in step with him. If Dome was not inclined to make small talk with him, he wasn't similarly inclined. Besides, Pavel's mind was on how to make a good impression for his interview with the manager of the men's apparel design company.

Dome made his way to the bank which was just fifteen minutes away from his building. He went straight to the teller who took care of business transactions. His transaction took less than a minute.

Dome's parents' house was farther away. It was located in the upscale neighborhood of an adjacent city.

Dome used the duplicate remote to drive into his parents' electronic gated driveway.

He let himself into the foyer where he removed his shoes and slipped into house slippers. His mother made it a rule for visitors and family members not to enter the living room wearing shoes that had been worn outside.

His mother was in the living room watching TV. He approached his mother and gave his mother a kiss on her cheek.

"Where's Father?" Dome asked.

"In his study," his mother replied without taking her eyes off the TV screen.

Dome knocked on the door of his father's study before opening it and walking inside.

"We have a problem, Dome," his father said without preliminaries.

Dome did not say a word but stood in front of his father's wide mahogany desk waiting for him to elaborate on his statement.

"Sit down," Dome's father said when Dome remained standing in front of the desk.

Dome walked over to the mini couch by the wall and sat on it. He did not feel comfortable sitting on one of the swivel chairs by his father's desk.

Right after Dome sat on the couch, his father said, "You remember your former senior school mate Tae Kreepolrerk?"

Dome's heart rate started to race. Did he remember Tae??? Did he remember his ex-boyfriend Tae??? Did his father actually think that he had forgotten the man who had caused him indescribable heartache? The man who had brazenly, carelessly and without conscience left him for someone else??? That Tae Darvid Kreepolrerk???

 Did he remember Tae??? Did he remember his ex-boyfriend Tae??? Did his father actually think that he had forgotten the man who had caused him indescribable heartache? The man who had brazenly, carelessly and without conscience left him for someon...

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

So, author is guessing that readers have noticed by now that author has brought in 2Moons season one ForthBeam and 2Moons season two ForthBeam. As reader might have guessed by now there will be a temporary switcheroo between season one and season two ForthBeams, season one Forth will go after season two Beam, while season two Forth will go after season one Beam. In other words we will be temporarily getting a PavelTee and a TaeDome ship. Sorry for the unexpected turn of events. It was totally unplanned.