🌸CHAPTER 1🌸

A girl is seen in her mid - twenties is seen checking her patients in a hospital . Wearing a yellow coloured apron .Hairs falling till her waist .

Gi: Do these exercises five times a day and report me next week .You will be fine within a month if you will follow this .

Pai: Thank You doctor .
Have a good day .

The girl nodded .

A nurse entered .

Nu: Dr Riddhima your appointments are finished today .

The girl was Riddhima .

Ri: Ok .

She started packing her stuffs and left from her cabin .She was leaving for her apartment which is near her hospital .

She was leaving when she felt dizzy .She held her tummy and fainted .

One of her colleague saw her and went near her .

Dr Vinni : Riddhima please wake up .

She with the help of nurse took her to a ward and checked her .

After One Hour

Riddhima opened her eyes and saw herself in one of the ward .When doctor Vinni came .

Dr Vinni: Where is your attention Riddhima .You know na in which state you are .This is not good for you and your baby .Why are you missing your psycatrist's session . Riddhima if you will not bring yourself out of this depression we will not be able to save you and your baby

Riddhima nodded and went to her apartment .After coming here she rented a 2BHK flat .She started working as a physiotherapist in Victoria Hospitals and in Initial days of her job she learnt about her pregnancy .She is in depression because what her husband had done with her .How mercilessly he threw her out .

Riddhima reached her appartment and opened the lock and entered in .As soon as she entered in she felt something licking her feet as she saw downwards she saw a beautiful husky licking her feet .

Ri : Oh my Bruno baby is hungry .
Let me change we will have our food then .

Riddhima's Pov

Five months have been passed since I am here in London . After Vansh annouced Ahana as his wife and Ishani threw me out I came here without thinking once . After coming here I started working as a physiotherapist.In Initial days I come to know about my pregnancy .

After getting only pain in my life . This is the first happiness I got in my life.

End of Riddhima's Pov

Riddhima came to kitchen and have her meal . Riddhima came to her balcony and sat on the sofa .She was gazing at the sky having stars . Complete city is having light but her life has only darkness .

She is still overcoming with the trauma of Vansh's betrayal .

In Mumbai

VR Mansion

There is not a single sign of guilt on any person's face after what they did with a pure soul like Riddhima .

Vansh always go early and comes late.
Ishani lost her child due to excess consumption of alcohol and is working as a servent in VR Mansion for Ahana .Her life is not less than a living hell . Kabir left after realising his mistakes . Aryan is thrown out by dadi because Ahana blamed him for molesting her and dadi threw him out .

Chachi hates Ahana and regretting her deeds with Riddhima because they had hurted her but never blamed them. Chacha and Chachi had isolated themselves .No one knows where is Aryan .

Dadi feels that they missed something when they punished Riddhima .Sia as usual in coma .

In London .

Riddhima was sitting in her balcony when she jerked opened her eyes.

Ri : Still why I am getting flashes of mine and Vansh's memories .It was nothing .It was just a facade .His love was fake .It was a part of his revenge.
She stood up took her medicines and slept .

*****************************

Just got an idea while watching old episode on Rishtey and Voot .I am really enjoying the show again .

Bye

Please do Vote and Comment .