🌸CHAPTER 11🌸

Hola

Happy Makar Sankranti

Hope you will like it

Votes: 180+

************************************

One Month Later

Riddhima is in her eighth month and Vansh took care of her like a glass doll and Riddhima is again started having a soft corner for him but she is afraid to accept her feelings .She is annoying Vansh with her weird cravings .
.
.
.
Riddhima is waiting for Vansh sitting on bed with a cute pout on her face .Day by day her demands are at different level .

Ri : Kisi kaam ka nahi hai yeh aadmi . Pizza laane gaya hai ya banane . Useless man .

Vansh who was entering the room heard her .

Va(murmurring): Useless huhh
Agar useless hota toh abhi yeh Vihaan ke getup mei naa ghum raha hota .

Vansh went near her and gave her pizza .Riddhima frowned seeing it .Vansh covered his face with plate because he don't want his eyes to go because he has already lost his beard .

Flashback

Vansh and Riddhima are sleeping and in sleep Riddhima hugged Vansh and his beard pricked her cheek and broke her sleep . Adding fuel to fire her pregnancy hormones she became angry and she took a trimmer and shaved his beard .

Ri(dreamily): My Vihu baby .

She kissed his cheek which broke his sleep .He woke up and saw her looking dreamily .He looked at her than his face and he shouted on the top of his lungs.

Va(Shouting): Noooooo
Riddhima what you did .Have you gone mad .

Riddhima's eyes misted and tears fell from her eyes .

Ri(in tears): You still hate me .You are again doing drama of loving me .You are only here because of baby . After he will born you will take baby and leave me .I know .

Va(cupping her face): Nahi sweetheart it's not like that .I loved my beard so much and you shaved it .

Ri : Because I was missing my Vihu baby .

Va : Vihu baby?

Ri : Yes ,he was so cute and you are sadu ,akdu, chidku .I was missing him very badly .He looked so cute when he used to call me dollar biwi

Va : I am not cute .

Ri : No
You are not cute .You are only sadu akdu chidku .

Va : Why did you shaved my beard .

Ri : Because it pricked my cheek.
See it became red

Va : So you shaved.

Ri : Yes
And dare you grow it again .I will kill you with my bare hands only.

Va : Ok my highness

Flashback Ends .

Ri : Vansh iske saath coke kon layega .

Va : Coke it's unhealthy .
You will get juice .
And finish it soon .We have to go for a check up .
.
.
.
.
.
In India

VR Mansion

Dadi is sitting in her room after all she can't do anything rather sitting here.Vansh separated VR Empire from Raisinghania Business . Only VR Mansion is with them now .Vansh broke all his ties with them except Aryan and Sia .

Angre is in London after getting divorce from Ishani .
.
.
.
.
In London

Vansh get Riddhima checked from her gyna whom he did not like a even single bit why because she had rebuked him very badly .

Flashback

Vansh took Riddhima for her checkup where the gyna checked her

Gyna : Mr Raisinghania so you remember you have a wife and is pregnant with your child.

Vansh looked down because he thought that the gyna know what he did with Riddhima .

Gyna : Is your business important for you than your wife and child health .
I am saying you If you again left her alone I will not spare you .

Vansh nodded and left with Riddhima .

Flashback Ends.
.
.
.
.

At Night

12:00 Am

Riddhima is in kitchen eating icecream after she entered her room and saw Vansh sleeping .She went near him and ruffled his hairs .
Confirming that he was asleep, she caressed his face.

R(to her baby): I want to forgive your dad, baby, But I am scared of being heartbroken again, I can't go through the same again. I love him but he wounded the heart it has a love for him.

V(still closing his eyes): I will heal it, sweetheart, I promise.

R(with open mouth): You

V: At least, You said one word, (he went near her belly and whispered sending shiver in her spine) Baby, tell your mommy that daddy won't repeat his mistake again as he loves you both insanely.

He lifts up his head and saw the effect of him on her, And kissed on her belly, She unknowingly moaned at the contact of his lips on her skin, She opened her eyes which held desire for him but he backed off.

V: I am sorry, I again kissed your belly without your consent.

You know Riddhima I never wanted to that revenge game but that day when I saw Kabir near glass House .My anger again overpowered me .

She lifts up her head in curiosity and he continued.

Va(continues): I wanted to drop my plan after spending the blissful night at glass House with you but in my anger and ego I did the worst mistake .

She felt the wetness of his tears on her face, and she wiped it.Tears also rolled down her eyes also which Vansh instantly wiped .

Va : Don't cry sweetheart for mistake .
Now sleep . Tomorrow is a surprise for you .

He protectively made her lay on bed and covered her with duvet and slept beside her .

Precap: Surprise .

************************************

Stay Tuned for Next Update

Hope you will like it .

Please do Vote and Comment .

Till Then Bye .