🌸 CHAPTER 7🌸

Please do Vote and Comment

Inline comments are most welcomed .

Cont.

2 days later

Vansh opened his eyes when his nostrils hitted by a familiar smell her smell his Sweetheart .He saw his surroundings and found himself in hospital room .

He saw Riddhima checking his reports .

Riddhima saw him conscious and spoke

Ri: SIR you are completely fine now no physical injury n you just need to take care of yourself because you got a cardiac arrest recently .

When Riddhima called him sir he felt a pang through his heart and realised how hurt she might be when he called her mam .

Nurse entered and said mam his brother has came .

Ri : I am leaving send him in .

Riddhima left

Angre entered the room .

Va: Angre I remember I was walking on road after talking to Dadi .

An: It's been two days boss you are here .I told dadi but she didn't cared .

Va: How is Sia .

An: She is fine boss .She came to meet you also .
Ishani was blackmailing her if she wants to be with you then she has to leave Raisinghania mansion.

Va: what how can she .
Who the hell she is to through Sia out of house .

An: Boss she called lawyer too in India to get property.

Va: She needs property she will get in a very beautiful way.

Vansh and Angre smirk

Va: Angre put your men in security of Riddhima . Anyone who is not looking normal and our man are doubtful do not come near her .
Aur Ishani ,Ahana aur dadi ka kya karna hai tumhe pata hai .

An: Main Sambhal lunga boss .

At Evening

Riddhu went to her home while Vansh followed her after getting discharge .

After one hour Vansh rang the doorbell if her apartment .

Riddhima thought it to be Aryan and Kabir and without looking she spoke .

Ri: Aru and Kabutar mai tum dono se bohot gussa hu Tum dono do din se gayab ho . Get lost .I am gussa

But when she saw him Realisation hitted her .

She immediately tried to close the door but he put his foot in between.

Ri: Sir please leave you are at wrong address .

Va: I am at right place sweetheart .

Ri: Sir why are you calling me sweetheart .Sir listen I don't know you and I don't want your wife to blame you of cheating with some other woman that's too who is mentally disabled .

Va: Riddhima please don't say like this and why will you blame me that I am cheating on you when I am right infront of you .

Ri: Stop calling me your wife .I am none to you just an orphan ,gold digger , road side trash ,a mental case and a bed warming slut in your family's eyes .
You don't know me and I don't know you .