🌸 CHAPTER 10🌸

Hola

Merry Christmas

Hope you will like it

Votes: 170+

The target isn't completed of previous update .No next update till 15 January .

************************************
Cont .

Midnight

Riddhima opened her eyes and went outside to kitchen and opened fridge and brought out an ice-cream tub and went to balcony .

Ri : Baby aapko raat ko hi bhook kyu lagti hai.

In response the baby kicked.

Riddhima went to balcony and sat on her couch eating her  icecream 
After eating icecream Riddhima dozed off their only .
.
.
.

Vansh whose sleep broke due to a phone call saw Riddhima sleeping in balcony .

Va : How she reached there .

Vansh went to her and saw icecream tub and sighed.

Va :She again ate whole tub of icecream.

Vansh picked her up and took her to room and made her lay comfortably on bed .When Vansh was about to leave she held his hand in sleep and said

Ri: Again leaving me alone .

Vansh looked towards her a d sat on bed edge and caressed her hairs and don't know when he also dozed off their only .

Next Morning .

Riddhima opened her eyes and she felt sudden warmth she was craving all this month's .Her head is lying on his lap he is sleeping uncomfortably holding her hand .Then she remembered that how she dozed off in balcony only .

She didn't wanted to woke up but she has to woke up and go to hospital.

She sat on bed and feeling movement Vansh also woke up .

Va : I am sorry .You slept in balcony and I brought you here and don't know when I slept here .

Ri : It's ok
She moved to bathroom and Vansh to another room .

Riddhima went to church to pray and  then to hospital .

After completing her works when she was returning she met Kabir and came back with him .

Vansh saw them together and fumed in anger and jealousy .Riddhima saw him and deliberately hugged Kabir and he reciprocated which added fuel to fire .

He went before her and angrily closed the door of his room .

Va : I will kill this bastard .He can't snatch my sweetheart.

I will not lose Riddhima again.

He called Angre and told him something and smirked .

Va(smirking): " Kabutar ke tote ab udenge."

.
.
.
.