🌸CHAPTER 15 🌸

As Riddhima was in store.Suddenly all the lights went off . Fear rushed through her mind and she held her belly protectively.

She moved forward and found none there .She was breathing heavily and was on the verge of passing out . She was about to fall . Someone immediately rushed to her and held her protectively .

Sm : Sweetheart open your eyes .Riddhima

He patted her cheeks but got know response.

He immediately took her in his arms and take her to the appartment and called the doctor.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh is pacing outside restlessly while doctor is checking Riddhima . Doctor came outside when Vansh rushed to her.

Va : Doctor us Riddhima fine.

Doc : Mr Raisinghania she is fine and earlier also she had got panick attacks . Please take care of her .She is entering in her last month very soon .

Vansh nodded and went inside and saw Riddhima lying on bed unconscious .

Vansh's Pov

I was going for a meeting when Angre called me saying that the meeting got postponed due to some issues and when I came back I saw Riddhima going towards the store . Can't she listen to me once .Her one step can be dangerous for her and our baby .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh is sitting on couch when he saw Riddhima opening her eyes.He rushed to her and helped her in sitting .

Va(scolding): Riddhima I told you not to go outside then why you went .

Ri(tears): You never let me eat anything only that salad and all .You know I always craves for chocolates and pastries cakes but you locked the fridge .

Vansh cupped her face and kissed her forehead .

Va : Riddhima this for your health only .You eat lots of sweets now a days and its not good for you .

Riddhima again made a crybaby face when Vansh said

Va : Ok Riddhima I will give you one chocolate a day but for that you have to take rest.

Ri : Ok

She excitedly kissed his cheeks while he smiled .

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some days Later

Riddhima entered their room which is now more like a office room .

Ri : Vansh

Va : Hm

Ri : I have to go in mango and orange Marraige will you accompany me .

Va : Riddhima I am busy .You take my card and buy a gift for them and take Siya also .

Riddhima mouth was wide open .

Ri(controlling her anger): Vansh I had decided to kill you.

Va : Let me finish this work than kill me .

Riddhima stormed out of the room

Ri : Baby see your dad is not giving attention to us .

Riddhima waited for kick but the baby didn't kicked .

Ri : What happened baby why are you not responding .

She tried but baby didn't kicked but thought it's normal as doctor told .

She called Siya.

Ri : Siya this planned also failed .I feel like not to forgive him so soon .

Si : Bhabhi you are right .Why don't you come here .Dadi will teach him a beautiful lesson .

Ri : You are right Siya
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh finished his work and remembered Riddhima coming here and remembered her words .

Va : Mango orange ki shadi .
Ho kya gaya hai isse aaj kal kuch bhi bolti hai .

He searched for her but didn't found her their. He called Angre and he told that she is there in VR Mansion .

Vansh also left for their .

Precap: Delivery

***************

I promoted to 12th standard this week .

I was busy in school and tuition but now I got a Holi break .

Please do Vote and Comments .

Stay tuned for next update .

Till Then

Bye .