🌸CHAPTER 14🌸

Votes: 200 +

**************

Riddhima is sitting on swing while Vansh was standing behind her .Dadi and chachi made her wear chunari and feed her sweet and blessed her . Dadi gave Riddhima some jwellery which was of Vansh's mother and ancestoral jwellery .

Chacha and chachi also gifted her .Aryan and Kabir gave her a diamond necklace .Sia gave her bracelet .

Everyone danced and enjoyed happily .It was the first time in their life they enjoyed together because everytime they plan and plot behind each other's back .

Va : Riddhima bina tantrums ke khana khao .

Ri : No yahan bhi tumne yeh ghas phoos mangwaya hai .

Va : It's healthy for you .

Sia came their with a plate of Chinese food and sat with Riddhima and said.

Si : Bhabhi you eat this .

Riddhima took it from her and gave a smirk to Vansh .

The function ended on a happy note Riddhima was tired. Vansh and Riddhima went to their house . Others went with Angre .
.
.
.
.
.
At Riansh appartment

Riddhima was happy because it was happening like she imagined but she never thought after what happened in past .She will able to live happily .

Riddhima is sitting on dressing table while Vansh is massaging her back . because she is feeling pain in her back .

Va : Riddhima it's time to sleep sweetheart .

Ri : Hmm

Riddhima nodded and lay on bed .Vansh covered her with duvet and slipped inside the duvet himself .Soon Riddhima engulfed in sleep Vansh was massaging her sculp .
Vansh hugged her carefully without hurting her and soon he also slept .
.
.
.
.
.
Midnight

Riddhima opened her eyes craving for something  and saw Vansh sleeping .She shaked him a little .

Ri : Vansh

Va (sleeping): Hm

Ri: Vansh Vansh wake up

Vansh opened his eyes and saw Riddhima sitting with curious eyes looking at him .He sat resting his head on headrest and closed his eyes making Riddhima frown .

She again shaked him .

Va : Hm Riddhima .

Ri : Vansh I want pav bhaji .

Vansh eyes shot open listening her .He looked at the time and said .

Va : Sweetheart it's 2:30 in night .I will get you tomorrow pakka .

Ri: No I want now

Va: Riddhima

Ri (fake crying): Here I am carrying your stubborn baby and you are refusing to fulfil cravings .If you can't bring than tell your baby you can't bring .

You always make me eat that ghas phoos made by you .Where is my phone .

I will call Kabir or Aryan .They will bring for me surely .

Yes it will be good .

Va(snatching the phone): Let's go out . Some Indian restaurants might be open .

Ri(excited like a kid ) : Thank You so much .

She kissed his cheeks unknowingly and he smiled  and hurriedly wore her jacket .

He carefully took her downstairs and made her sit in car .

As they reached the restaurant .Riddhima spoke.

Ri : Vansh now  I want it to be your handmade .

Vansh looked towards her .

Va : Than why we are

Ri(puppy face): Please .

Va : Ok
Do you want something else .

Ri :Yes buy a chocochip icecream for me .

Va : Anything else .

Ri : No it's enough . 

Vansh bought icecream tub and gave it to her and drove to home .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh entered the kitchen and started preparing for Riddhima's order .He cut the vegetables and washed them carefully and prepared by watching the video . After sometime he served it in a plate and took to Riddhima who was busy in munching chips watching her favourite series on Netflix .

Va : Riddhima have it .

She was so much busy in watching Netflix that she didn't listen him and he sat on couch feeding her.
.
.
.
.
.
After feeding her Vansh made her drink water and wiped her face.

Va : Now you should sleep .

He took her to room and made her sleep .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next Morning

Vansh woke up and saw Riddhima sleeping .He kissed her forehead and belly and went bathroom to freshen up .
.
.
.
.
Riddhima opened her eyes and saw Vansh getting ready .

Ri : Vansh where are you going .

Va : I am going Office for a meeting .

Ri : Ok .

Va : When I will not here .Sia will come .Till then stay here only .
Don't go outside the home .
Drone ki tarah idhar udhar mat mandana .
Koi stunt nahi.

Ri : Ok .

He kissed her forehead and belly and left .
.
.
.
.
.
Riddhima saw Vansh had left the society. She smirked .She rushed to her room and took out her credit card and went to main door .She tried to open the door and found it locked .

Ri: Door lock karke chala gaya bahar se .Kaisa aadmi hai .Koi baat nahi spare key kis kaam ayegi .

She opened the 1st drawer and took out spare keys hidden behind papers. She took spare keys and unlocked the door and went downstairs to the departmental store and to buy chocolates .

Ri : Vansh ne meri saari chocolates faik di and aisa koi karta hai kya .

She was selecting the chocolates when suddenly the lights went off .

Precap: Riddhima got a panic attack .

***************
Hope you will like it
Please do Vote and Comment.
Till Then
Bye 👋