🌸CHAPTER 16🌸

Riddhima was tossing on bed .Since morning she is feeling very starnge .She is feeling nervous. Vansh woke up due to movements.

Va : What happened Riddhima .

Ri : I am not getting sleep .I am feeling very anxious .

Vansh looked at her in concern .

Va: Should I call the doctor.

Ri : No their is no need .

Vansh took her in his embarce and started patting her back and caressing her hairs until she got the sleep .Vansh looked at her and than kissed her forehead and slept.

Midnight

Riddhima opened her eyes feeling thirsty .She sat on bed resting her head on bed rest and took water from the jug on side table .She poured water in glass and was about to drink water when she felt some cramps in her belly .

Ri : It may be a fake one .

She drank water and lay on bed and closed her . After 20 minutes the pain became unbearable for her and she shouted making Vansh awake .

Va(concerned): What happened Riddhima .

Ri(in tears): Vansh it's paining.

He looked at her lower region which was wet .

Va : Don't worry Riddhima nothing will happen. We will go hospital .He immediately called Siya and Angre and took Riddhima to hospital.

Angre was driving while Riddhima and Vansh on backseat with her head in her lap .

Va : Riddhima don't close your eyes sweetheart . Nothing will happen .

Ri: Vansh I can't survive this pain. Please take care of our baby if something happened to me .

Va : No sweetheart nothing will happen to you .

Soon they reached the hospital where Aryan and Kabir was ready with everything .

Vansh made Riddhima lay on stretcher while she was not leaving his hand.

Doc : Mr Raisinghania she is not leaving you please accompany her inside .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Inside OT

It's been two hours since Riddhima is inside the OT while Vansh is also their encouraging her .

Va : Sweetheart Push

Ri(in pain) : Itna asan thodi hai
Aah

Va: Riddhima try to push sweetheart .

This time she slapped him that her fingers imprinted on his face .

Va(disbelief): You slapped me Riddhima .

Ri: Nahi tumhari aarti utarni hai abhi .Konsa devta haan Sabar Ka Devta.

Vansh looked at her embarrassed again try to encourage her .Vansh held her hand and again encouraging him . She pushed so hard scratching Vansh's hand and a cry was heard. Before doctor could handle the baby .Riddhima again shouted .

Ri(shouting): Aah.

Nurse checked and saw a head of another baby .

Nu: Doctor they are twins .

Va(shocked+happy): What

Doc: Riddhima don't close your eyes .Just give a hard push and the baby will be out .

Riddhima again tried to push and the baby came outside little . Riddhima again pushed and again a cry was heard and Riddhima passed out due to tried ness .Vansh looked at her and than the doctor.

Doc : Don't worry Mr Raisinghania she passed out due to tiredness .

The doctor revealed Baby as a boy and a girl .

First one was boy and second one was a girl .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Riddhima had been shifted to a room when Vansh entered .He looked at her .She was looking pale.He went to her and kissed her forehead when nurses entered with two babies .Vansh took one baby girl with shaking hands and she gripped his fingers.Teara fell from his eyes. Riddhima opened her eyes analysed her surroundings .

Ri(weakly): Vansh

Vansh looked at her .Nurse helped her to sit and gave the baby boy to her . Riddhima kissed his forehead .Tears fell from his eyes .Suddenly the baby girl starts crying .Riddhima looked at her and than at Vansh .

Ri : Vansh sit here .

He sat beside her and kissed the baby boy's forhead .Riddhima took the baby girl from his hands and kissed her forehead.

Vansh seeing her happy was about to leave when Riddhima spoke .

Ri: See babies your dada is leaving us again .

Vansh looked at her with tears in his eyes .

Va: How can you be so good Riddhima . After what I did you are asking me to stay .

Riddhima kept her hand on his hand and spoke .

Ri : I had already forgive you Vansh .It's time to enter in a new phase of life . Parenting is such an amazing feeling .

Vansh kissed her forehead and kept his forehead on hers while she closed her eyes when family entered the room .

Siya fake coughed to bring them out of their lala land.

Siya and Aryan moved towards Riddhima and looked at babies .They were about to pick up when Vansh pulled them back .

Va : Stay away from my babies .First go and have a bath then come .

Si(whining): Bhabhi see .

Riddhima glared Vansh and Aryan and Siya picked up the babies while Vansh and Riddhima was looking at their Kids with family .

Dadi applied Kala Tika behind their ears and smiled in tears seeing her great grand children .In between she became selfish but now she can die happily seeing her family United .Today absence of Uma and Ajay is killing her from inside but seeing Vansh happy she is happy .

Si : Bhai bhabhi what you will name them .

Va : Riddhansh

Ri : Vari

(I am bored of Vanya and Riddhwik 🙁 . Everyone names them Vanya and Riddhwik .So I changed ).

Everyone left them giving their privacy as Riddhima had to feed them and Vansh being pervert stayed their .

Ri : Go outside .I have to feed them .

Va : I have seen everything sweetheart .Why are you shy now and they are also made by our sinfull acts .

Riddhima glared him and got busy in feeding her babies while Vansh was adoring her .

**************

Only epilogue is left .

Hope you will like it

Please do Vote and Comments

Stay tuned for next update

Till Then

Bye