🌸CHAPTER 3🌸

Ahana entered Sia's room with some harmful medicines .She injected it into the IV drip .Dadi entered the room and saw Sia breathing heavily and Ahana smirking standing .

Da : Sia .
Ahana what you did .Why Sia  is breathing heavily .

Listening voices everyone came inside Sia's room .

Da : Vansh she injected something in Siya's IV drip and she is breathing heavily .

Vansh saw Sia's condition and shouted Angre .

Va( shouted): Angre call the doctor  now .
.
.
.

After sometime

Doc: Mr Raisinghania she is given a very harmful medicine which had made two three clots in brain and also stopped brain functioning .We have to do a surgery .

Va : what are you waiting doctor.

Doc: Mr Raisinghania you have to take her to London .There is a best neurologist who had deals this types of case .

Va : Which hospitals doctor

Doc: Victoria Multi-speciality Hospitals .

Va : Ok Doctor I am going to shift her there today only.

Ah: What's the need to get her treated .

Va : Just Shut up.
.
.
.
.
In London

Riddhima was sitting in her cabin thinking how She met Kabir and Aryan in London .

Flashback

4 months back .

Riddhima was exiting the hospital when she bumped into someone .She was about to fall when a pair of strong arms held her .She tightly  shut her eyes with the fear of falling .

As soon as Riddhima stood up she tightly held her tummy.

Ri: My baby .

She looked towards the person she was shocked .

Ri: Kabir

Ka : Riddhima , Are you fine
Where did you went .How much I searched for you .

Ri: Kabir You here .
Please don't tell Vansh about me.

Ka : It's ok Riddhima I already had left that mansion .Can we sit and talk .They went in garden area and sat .

Ri: Why you left that house.

Someone: It's good he left Otherwise don't know  for what they would have blame him .

Riddhima again look shocked towards the person.

Ri : Aryan You
What are you doing here.

Ar: They threw me out .Dadi disowned me because her dear grand daughter in law blamed me of molestation when I was not at fault.

Ri : Oh so you are also punished without your fault .Let them feel hell with that Ahana .

Ka(remembering something) : Riddhima when I held you .You were about to fall .You spoke your baby .
Means

Ri: Actually Kabir I am pregnant with Vansh's child .

Ar :What ,How can he be so much selfish for his so called revenge .

Ri : He was blinded by revenge .