✨Epilogue✨

6 months later

Vansh and Riddhima both were enjoying parenthood . Whenever Vansh tried to go near her one of them always woke up .

One Night

Riddhima is in their room keeping baby's clothes in cupboard . Both babies are sleeping peacefully in their cribs while Vansh is in study working with Angre . After completing his work Vansh went to his room .He looked at the baby's sleeping peacefully and Riddhima folding clothes . He went and Vansh backhugged her .

Va : Sweetheart  chlo na ek aur baby ki taiyari karte hai  dono bade ho gaye hai ab dono  ko unka  sibling bhi chahiye na..... Riddhima  got shocked  widen her eyes..

Vansh who was back hugging Riddhima . Riddhima  hit her elbow on his stomach ...

Ri : Vansh tumhara dimag toh thikane prr h .....akal wakal h ki  nhi... Delivery ko abhi 6 months hue h....aur tum chlo Sweetheart ek aur baby ki taiyari  ki taiyari krte h ......tumhe kya h mze lene h....pet mein 9 month bachha mujhe rakhna h .....aur tumhe bss yahi kehna h delivery k time Sweetheart  push ....push .....yes u can do it.     😒😒😒😤😤. 

Vansh got shocked.....and now get scared of Riddhima ....

Vansh  in mind..lgta h iske mood swings abhi tk nhi khtm hue. 

Va: Sweetheart  chlo achha .... baby  ki taiyari abhi cancel .....prr abhi hamare maze krne k din h... saying this he turned Riddhima and was about to kiss her when the one of the Riddhansh  woke up .

Riddhima pushed Vansh and went to his crib and picked him up. She was cooing him and Vansh was standing at his place when Dadi called Riddhima in hall .

Ri : Vansh please take him .Dadi is calling me .

Riddhima went in hall .

Va to baby : Tujhe meri daya nahi aati.6 mahine se cold shower ke shahare ji raha hu aur tu dekh teri behan aur meri princess ko kitne aram se so rahi hai aur ek tu hai jab bhi mai Riddhima ke pass jata hu uth jata hai .Par ek baat yaad rakh aaj tu nahi uthega aur naa royega. Beta tumhari tarah mujhe bhi mumma ka attention chahiye .

The baby was looking at Vansh confused .Riddhima who came and listened Vansh was listening him .

Ri( fake angrily): Vansh

Vansh looked backward and saw Riddhima glaring him .Vansh gulped and looked at the baby who had closed his eyes and slept. Vansh made him lay in his crib and looked at Riddhima who was glaring him .

Va : Sweetheart ...abb ...woo I was just*****

He couldn't complete as he felt Riddhima's lips on his lips . First he was shocked because it was the second time they are kissing and she is initiating a kiss . Riddhima pinched him and he came out of shock and held her waist and start reciprocating the kiss .

After 15 minutes both broke the kiss and was breathing heavily while Vansh was dancing from inside .

Ri(snaking her hands in his neck): So Mr Vansh Raisinghania ko mera attention chahiye .

Vansh nodded innocently like a love sick puppy.

Ri(bitting his earlobe): Get ready tonight .
.
.
.
.
.
.
At Night

After dinner

Vansh and Riddhima both entered inside and Riddhima was instantly pinned to door and Vansh slammed his lips upon hers .

Riddhima also reciprocated the kiss and both were kissing each other .Vansh picked up Riddhima and made her lay on bed .Soon their clothes were kissing floor and they both were cherishing each other with their love .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh and Riddhima both are lying under a single sheet in each other's embarce when Vansh again came upon her .

Va : Ready for one more round .

Riddhima hid her face in his chest and he laughed at her shyness. He was about to shout when both babies woke up .

Vansh fell on his side of bed.

Va(mind voice): Satyanash !Mere hi gahr mei mere do aur rommace ke dushman paida ho gaye .Meri family kam thi .

Riddhima wore Vansh shirt .

Ri : Ek ko tum sambhalo ek ko mai sambhalti hu.

Vansh nodded and wore his pants .Riddhima picked Riddhansh and Vansh picked Vari and both started making them sleep .
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh made both of them lay on bed and Riddhima also lay on her side of bed and closed her life .Vansh looked at her and sighed .

Va : Abb mujhe ek aur cold shower lena padega .
.
.
.
.
.
Vansh came out after taking a cold shower and wore his night dress and lay beside them kissing their forheads

Scree blurred upon their sleeping faces .

***************

T

he end