★one - agatha★

"eisele you need to help dad with the boat." eisele looked up from her phone, finding her 13 year old sister standing in the doorway of her room, her hand on her hip.

"why don't you do it, i'm busy." eisele replied. ada entered the room.

"with what?" she tried to peer at eisele's phone and eisele shoved her away.

"go away dipshit." she glared at her little sister who just grinned.

"who are you talking to?" she asked. "a boy?"

"it's just rafe, okay? now go away." eisele answered. "i don't know why you're trying to make it a big thing when you know i'm dating him."

"dad said you had to come otherwise you're not allowed to sleep at tannyhill tonight." ada informed her.

"ugh fuck, fine!" eisele locked her phone, shoving it into her pocket. "i don't understand why he doesn't just make you do it. or the whore."

"you shouldn't talk about her like that." ada glared at her older sister, trailing behind her as eisele headed down the stairs and out into the yard.

"yeah well she's fucking a married man so i'll call her whatever i want to call her." eisele replied, just before they reached their father. he looked up, smiling when he saw his eldest.

"oh good ellie you're here. hana needs help getting the boat locked down and i know you know how to do it." he said, gesturing towards their boat.

eisele glared at her father's mistress, the 22 year old who had practically moved into their mother's bed the second she'd left to work in charleston on a research project. she was barely older than eisele, so the fact that she was sleeping with her father was just too much for eisele, even without the whole cheating aspect of it.

"i'm not helping her." eisele shook her head.

"ellie." her father sighed, shooting his girlfriend an apologetic look. "play nice."

"no. i'm going to rafe's." eisele turned to leave. "she can figure it out herself."

"like hell you are. you are gonna help poor hana with the boat, you're gonna apologise, and then you're staying here to wait out the storm." her father replied, his tone firm.

"you told me i could stay with rafe tonight." eisele groaned.

"yeah well i changed my mind when you decided to be rude in front of our guest." her father said.

eisele rolled her eyes, spotting rafe's truck pulling into her driveway as she did, a triumphant grin appearing on her face.

"one, she's not a guest, she lives here now. and two, i don't think i am staying." she turned, walking over to rafe's truck, ignoring her father yelling at her to come back.

"hey baby." rafe greeted as she arrived at the truck, leaning out his open window to give her a passionate kiss, one she knew was just to piss off her father even more. "ready to go?"

eisele nodded.

"please. before he locks me in the room with the skank in an attempt to make me like her."

rafe laughed loudly as she climbed into the truck, clipping her seatbelt on and flipping off hana as rafe sped out of the driveway.

"only one coming out alive there and it's sure as hell not gonna be that bitch." he squeezed her thigh. "not when she's coming up against my spicy little aries."

"that's for sure." eisele agreed, glancing out the window. "i'll tear her cheap extensions right off her head."

"i know you will. that's why i love you so much." rafe grinned. 

"sure you do." eisele teased. "you're just here for the sex."

"that too." he laughed. "love hearing you scream out my name as i destroy your pussy."

"jesus christ rafe." she shook her head.

"just being honest baby." he winked. 

"maybe be less honest from now on." eisele mused. "actually no, never mind, i don't want that. just keep the comments to yourself."

"you know i can't do that pretty girl." he bit his lip, smiling as he pulled into the driveway of tannyhill. 

"i know." she sighed dramatically. "but it was worth a shot, right?" 

"sure." he agreed, climbing out of the truck and rushing around so that he could open her door for her. 

"such a gentleman." she complimented jokingly as she hopped out onto the driveway. rafe rolled his eyes. 

"should shove you up against my car and really show you how much of a gentleman i can be." he growled, hands resting on her ass. 

"rafe." ward's voice came from behind them and they both froze, turning to find the older man staring at them, a disappointed look on his face. 

"yes?" rafe answered quickly. 

"when you're finished being crude can you make yourself useful and help lock down the outdoor area." ward stated. rafe nodded. 

"yes sir." he replied. ward nodded once in response before heading back inside the house. 

"better go make myself useful." rafe mimicked. "meet you in my room?" 

"see you there sunshine." she grinned, watching him walk away, heading inside once he was out of sight. 

❀❀❀❀❀

"so." eisele began, flopping down onto rafe's bed. "what's the plan handsome?"

"well i have a couple of ideas..." he trailed off. "one, we could have a movie night, but with the storm coming i doubt we'll have power for long."

"probably not." she agreed. 

"two, rose is trying to force us to have a family games night, but that sounds like torture." rafe rolled his eyes. eisele giggled. 

"aw i like the idea of handing your ass to you in monopoly." she teased. 

"or three," he continued, ignoring her. "we get through this thing the best way we know how. sex."

"now that sounds like a plan." she grinned. the lights flickered for a second, before going out completely, and

"looks like aggie agrees." he joked.

"just get over here."

"yes ma'am." rafe grinned.

and by the time the storm truly hit neither of them even noticed, too wrapped up in each other to care.

❀❀❀❀❀

chapter 1! each chapter will pretty much follow the episode its relating to (so this one is episode 1, and since rafe wasn't in episode 1 i took a bit of creative liberty lol) 

hope you enjoyed this!! 

- bib x