★three - the party★

eisele woke up alone the next morning, wearing only rafe's shirt and her panties. she grabbed her phone to check the time, noticing a note left next to the device.

she grabbed the note, reading it quickly.

"morning sel, had to go see my dad, meet you at the party tonight. don't forget to wear something slutty ;). love you - r xx"

she rolled her eyes at the comment about her outfit, but she knew he was just teasing. she flicked her phone on, seeing that it was almost 1pm. damn, she'd overslept by a lot.

she climbed out of the bed, making it quickly before pulling her shorts on, leaving rafe's shirt on and tucking it in at the front, before throwing her clothes from the day before in a bag and slipping her shoes on, ready to head back to her own house to get ready for the party.

❀❀❀❀❀

"nice of you to join us." her dad commented as she entered the house, his eyes lingering on the dark hickies on her neck. "no guesses where you've been for the last two days."

"i was with my friends." she replied.

"how nice of your friends to give you those hickies." hana commented in a sickly sweet voice. "or was that your prick of a boyfriend?"

"none of your fucking business." eisele snapped, rolling her eyes.

"eisele, language." her dad reprimanded.

"sorry." she mumbled. "i'm going to my room."

"gotta go take her plan b." hana snickered.

"maybe you should take yours." eisele bit back.

"nobody should be taking the morning after pill because nobody should be stupid enough to be having unprotected sex." her father interrupted firmly.

"you're so right baby." hana agreed, resting her hand on his arm. "isn't that right eisele?"

eisele rolled her eyes.

"yeah whatever." she muttered, turning on her heel to head up the stairs to her room.

"eisele." her dad called. she paused, turning back to look at him.

"yeah?" he narrowed his eyes.

"if i find out you're having unprotected sex you'll never be staying over with rafe or those boys ever again. you hear me?"

"yes sir." she replied.

"good." he nodded. eisele turned back, heading up the stairs.

"don't worry." she mumbled under her breath. "you won't find out."

❀❀❀❀❀

"where are you going?" her younger brother chris questioned, laying down on her bed as eisele put the last few finishing touches on her makeup, opting to leave it light as it was kind of a pool party, like most kook parties. "you look all pretty."

"thank you. i'm going to a party with my friends." she told him, smiling slightly at his sweet compliment. "i probably won't be back tonight, okay?"

"aw." he pouted. "i wanna go to a party."

"this one's a big kid party." she said, shoving her lipgloss into her bag, knowing she'd probably need to reapply it at some point if she was with rafe.