★ten - confrontations and toxic forgiveness★

"princess peach! this ain't seem like the place you'd hang around." barry drawled as eisele pushed open the door to his trailer. 

"i need weed." she said. he raised an eyebrow. 

"oh yeah?"

"please barry. before i ask for something stronger." she begged, bringing a frown to barry's face. 

"you good?" he questioned, helping her onto his couch. "this cause of country club?"

"partially. i fucked up barry." she said. 

"how? tell me, cause sure as hell i've done worse." he comforted, lighting a blunt and passing it to her, watching as she took a deep hit of the drug, blowing the smoke out before replying.

"i kissed someone. someone who isn't rafe." she admitted.

"was it that blond boy? you know, the preppy one who follows country club 'round like a lost lil puppy." barry asked, taking the blunt from her and inhaling.

"topper. and no, it wasn't him." eisele replied.

"the other one then?" barry tried, passing the blunt back to her.

"no." she said, inhaling the drug once more.

"well do i know him?" barry questioned.

"her. and probably not." eisele said. "maybe know of her."

barry's eyes widened.

"shit peach." he laughed, taking the blunt from her and placing it between his lips once more. "i had you pegged as lil miss perfect straight girl. clearly i had you all wrong."

"i'm not. i'm not perfect or straight." she replied quickly.

"i got that, since you out here kissing pretty girls." barry laughed, offering her the blunt.

"barry how do i tell him? he's gonna flip." she sighed. barry shrugged.

"then don't. it'll be our secret. you wanna line?" he asked.

she shook her head, raising the blunt to her lips again.

"i can't keep it from him." she sighed, exhaling the smoke. "he'll know."

"we'll if you're gonna tell him you gotta think fast, cause he's comin'." barry said, as the familiar sound of rafe's bike filled the air.

"fuck." eisele cursed.

"barry!" rafe called, as barry lent down, snorting the line he had just offered eisele. rafe stormed in, stopping when he saw eisele sat next to barry on the couch. "why are you here sel?"

"i think its pretty obvious." she replied as calmly as she could, holding up the blunt.

"whatever. i need cocaine." rafe said, directing the end of his sentence to barry.

"well i'm all out man, that was my last line right there. everybody done came and done a run on me, alright? everybody stockin' up for this storm." barry said, as rafe started rummaging through the cabinets nearby.

"oh, i know you got it in here bro." rafe replied.

"no, i don't got anything in here, i'm all out man." barry raised his voice.

"bullshit man, you're full of shit." rafe shouted.

their voices overlapped as barry got up, following rafe into the trailer.

"rafe! what did i say bitch? i'm out." barry said.

eisele sighed, taking a drag of her blunt, tuning them out as rafe tried to look through barry's bedroom, the dealer yelling as he did so.