★four - movies and fights★

! content warning - explicit sexual content !

eisele woke up to the sun just beginning to rise through the window, cursing herself for being too drunk the night before to remember to close the blinds. she rolled over, finding topper and kelce passed out in the bed next to her, rafe nowhere to be seen.

she frowned, checking her phone to see if he had left any messages.

nothing.

"he went home last night." kelce's voice startled her slightly, and she turned to find her friend sitting up, a knowing look on his face.

"oh." she nodded. "thanks."

"are you okay? you seemed kinda off last night." he questioned.

"just wasn't feeling the best." she lied. "was a bit too crowded."

"ah okay. figured it was that simple." he grinned, believing her lie, before stretching slightly. "i'm gonna go have a shower and then i'll head out to get us all some coffee and greasy food."

"sounds amazing." she smiled, watching as he gathered his clothes, noting that one of the boys had clearly brought her bag in as it was sat in the corner next to topper's.

kelce entered the bathroom, the door locking behind him and eisele sighed, contemplating getting up and getting dressed while he was in the bathroom.

"why are you lying to kelce?" topper spoke and eisele jumped slightly, not expecting the noise.

"jesus christ top, you scared me." she gasped, hand over her rapidly beating heart.

"sorry." he said, not sounding sorry at all. "just wanted to know."

"i'm not lying to kelce." she denied. he shook his head.

"okay. new question, why are you lying to me?" he pushed.

"i'm not." she defended. he raised an eyebrow, and she sighed.

"fuck you."

"wanna try again?" he offered. "i promise it stays between us, no matter what."

"it's just rafe." she admitted. "we go to all of these parties and i never get to go to any of them with him because he's too busy leaving you two to babysit me, no offence, while he does coke and gets all handsy with whichever bimbo gets close enough. and then he tells me shit like make sure you dress slutty for the party, but even when i do he doesn't give a fuck until he's coked out of his mind and tearing my clothes off... probably tmi there." she paused. "sorry, i didn't mean to explode on you like that."

topper sighed, wrapping a comforting arm around her.

"its fine, i should be the one apologising." he replied. she frowned.

"why? you've done nothing wrong." she said. topper hesitated.

"i did a line or two with him last night... so did kelce." he admitted.

"oh." she bit her lip.

"i only did it cause i was mad at sarah for leading me on and saying she wanted to have sex only for her to change her mind and shut me out, and i wanted to just forget the whole thing and rafe was just... there." topper rambled.

"woah hold on, back up. you were what at sarah?" eisele questioned, eyes wide.

"i was mad?" he repeated, clearly confused.

"why? she has every right to change her mind and you have to respect that. that's how consent works top." eisele glared at the younger boy.

"i know, but-" he started but she interrupted him.