★seven - kiss and make up★

"we're going to the club, you wanna come?" topper's voice drew eisele's attention away from her phone, and she looked up from her place on the studio bed to find kelce and topper stood staring at her expectantly.

"will rafe be there?" she questioned, flicking her phone off.

"yes." topper replied.

"then no." she said, looking back down at her phone.

"okay." topper mumbled. kelce shook his head.

"no, that's not okay. you're coming with us and you're gonna talk to rafe and one of you is gonna fix this bullshit, cause i'm tired of being in the middle." he snapped. eisele looked up, eyes widening slightly at the outburst of emotion.

"no one asked you to be in the middle. just take his side and go." she replied calmly.

"mamas i don't want to take his side. you're my best friend, our best friend, and we love you just as much as we love rafe." kelce sighed, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"kelce..." eisele started, but he cut her off, not wanting to hear any excuses. her decision was made for her.

"you're coming."

❀❀❀❀❀

the trio arrived at the club, topper on his bike and kelce and eisele in his mum's car. they regrouped in the carpark, rafe joining them without even a sidewards glance at his girlfriend.

"let's go inside, and please, for the love of god eisele, do not make a scene." topper muttered. eisele rolled her eyes. of course she was the one being lectured about making a scene.

"sure. sit down, shut up and look like a pretty little bitch, isn't that right rafe?" she replied bitterly, directing the last part of her comment to the tall boy stood across from her.

"pretty sure this counts as making a scene." he responded in a snarky tone.

"whatever." she rolled her eyes again, staring across the carpark to where she could see kiara and the pogues clearly waiting for someone, kiara shooting her a small smile and wave when she spotted eisele looking, which eisele returned.

"sel." rafe said her name softly. she looked back to find topper and kelce were nowhere to be found.

"where did the boys go?" she questioned, slightly taken aback by the softness of his tone when they had been biting at each other a few minutes earlier.

"inside. can we talk, please?" he tried. she hesitated.

"are you sober?" she asked. rafe nodded.

"yes." he replied quickly. "not even alcohol in my system."

"okay." she agreed.

"really?" his face was covered with shock. she raised an eyebrow.

"would you rather i said no?" she questioned.

he shook his head quickly.

"of course not. come on, i know the place."

he took her hand, leading her through the country club until they reached the hidden room they used to play in as kids, the same room that they had hooked up in countless times as teenagers.

"can i just explain everything please?" rafe spoke once the door had shut behind them.

"okay." she sighed, knowing deep down she should probably be doing the exact opposite.

"i'm really sorry for what i said to you at midsummers, i was just pissed off at you and i wanted to hurt you, and it was really dumb of me. and i'm also sorry for yesterday, when you were helping me. i shouldn't have acted like that. can you forgive me?" he looked at her with pleading eyes.