★five - midsummers★

"hot damn, look at you mamas." kelce whistled as eisele joined the two of them on the grass, waiting for rafe to join them before they had to head inside. "who knew you could make elegant look so sexy."

"i agree elle." topper grinned, throwing his arm around eisele's shoulders. "you look beautiful."

"thanks boys. you clean up quite nicely yourself." eisele grinned, feeling her cheeks heat up slightly at the compliments from her two best friends.

"you sure you want rafe? imagine how good we'd look together." kelce questioned teasingly.

"hey, back off." rafe interruped, pulling eisele away from topper and into his arms. "you know i called dibs years ago."

"i'm not an object you can't call dibs on me." she rolled her eyes.

"of course not." he agreed, pulling a face when she turned away, causing kelce and topper to grin slightly at the childish behaviour.

"have you guys seen sarah?" topper questioned, changing the topic.

"she disappeared when we arrived, why?" rafe answered.

"we were gonna walk in together." topper frowned. eisele reached out, putting a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"i'm sure she's around here somewhere." she assured him.

"rafe!" ward's voice rung out and the group of four turned to find the older man standing in the doorway to the building. he gestured for rafe to come over.

"see you boys in there." rafe said, before wrapping his arm around eisele's waist and leading her inside to where his family were stood.

"you ready?" he murmured.

"never." she whispered in response. "looks like she's not entering with him after all."

rafe glanced behind him, spotting his sisters stood together.

"she didn't want to come." he muttered. "she's off top. didn't wanna say anything to him though."

"poor top." eisele sighed. rafe nodded in agreement.

"okay, ready?" ward interrupted. "first we have to greet the members and then we can enter. remember, we are cameron's, we must look good."

eisele sighed under her breath, linking her arm through rafe's.

time for the worst part of dating rafe cameron.

❀❀❀❀❀

"i'll never get over how weird that shit is." eisele mumbled to rafe as the crowd outside continued to applaud the entry, their focus on ward and rose. he hummed in agreement, grabbing two glasses of alcohol from a passing waiter, and handing one to her.

"let's just go find the guys before my dad tries to introduce me to some work colleague he expects me to suck up to." he replied, locking his fingers through hers and dragging her through the crowd to where kelce was stood alone, drink in hand.

"ah mr and mrs cameron, so nice of you to join us." kelce teased. rafe shoved him lightly.

"shut up." he muttered. "where's top?"

kelce gestured across the deck to where topper was trying to talk to sarah, the girl visibly trying to do whatever she could to get away.

"trouble in paradise." he joked. eisele frowned slightly, stepping forward to see if sarah was okay, but rafe grabbed her arm.

"not your problem." he stated. eisele opened her mouth to respond but closed it when she saw sarah walking away.

"yo what was that all about?" kelce questioned, walking over to topper, rafe and eisele trailing behind.