★six - revelations★

"where were you last night?" hana asked the second eisele entered the kitchen the next morning, the older girl sat sipping coffee out of a mug that most definitely belonged to eisele's mother.

"i came home." eisele rolled her eyes, grabbing a piece of toast from the pile. hana shot her a suspicious look.

"can you prove that?" she bit back.

"yes you bitch, dad let me in cause i didn't have a key." eisele snapped.

"so rude." hana tutted. "so what, didn't want to sleep over with your druggie boyfriend and pals huh?"

"i don't have to explain to you why i do anything." eisele replied quickly. "where is dad anyways?"

"he had to go to the hospital. some pogue kid fell off the hawks nest..." hana narrowed her eyes. "you're friends with topper thornton, right?"

"why does that matter?" eisele frowned. hana smirked.

"kid claims he pushed him. better be careful, ellie, or you'll be next." she sung, her tone sickly sweet. eisele's stomach sank.

"i have to go." she muttered, rushing out of the kitchen.

"bye sweetheart." hana called after her, but eisele was too preoccupied with her thoughts. hana's condescending ass could wait until later.

❀❀❀❀❀

eisele rushed into the wreck, looking around frantically, a small amount of relief flooding her system when she spotted the girl she had come to find.

"kie!" the girl in question looked up at the sound of her name, scowling when she realised who was calling it.

"seriously? what do you want from me?" she snapped when eisele reached her side.

"is john b okay?" eisele asked quickly.

"you mean after your best friend pushed him off the hawk's nest? luckily yes." kiara replied, pushing past her to grab some plates off a now empty table, eisele trailing behind her.

"kie you have to know how sorry i am." eisele begged, and kiara stopped, spinning on her heel.

"why?"

"why what?" eisele's face was covered with confusion.

"why do you even care about me knowing you feel shit?" kie elaborated. eisele sighed.

"cause you may not care for me anymore kie, but i still care about you. and i know you love your friends just like how i love my boys, and if the situations were reversed i know how fucking bad i'd be feeling." she explained. kiara turned away again.

"i don't want your sympathy." she muttered.

"i'm not giving you sympathy. i'm apologising." eisele enforced. kiara rolled her eyes.

"well maybe you should stop. between topper pushing john b, and rafe and kelce beating up jj, your boys did enough last night." she spat.

eisele froze, her blood running cold. kie paused, realisation appearing on her face.

"you didn't know." she stated. eisele shook her head.

"rafe and i aren't exactly on speaking terms at the moment." she shrugged, ignoring the sting in her throat at the words. kie hesitated for a moment.

"i'll be back in a second, just stay here." she instructed.

eisele nodded, watching as kiara walked over, speaking to her father and gesturing towards eisele, and when her father nodded, placed the plates she had been holding down, before coming back over to eisele.