*•.Chapter 17.•*

<•>Third POV<•>

The woman with gorgeous {E/C} orbs stared at Alastor, the man she loved. She hadn't expected him to commit such actions just a day after he had confessed to her who his other half was. The other murderer. She looked towards the bodies again, and continued eating.
"Your appetite is not ruined from the bodies, dear..?" Alastor questioned, slowly going to take his next bite of the corn and squash. The woman shook her head quickly, beginning to rush her meal into her digestive system. When she finished, she stood and went to the biggest body, assessing the situation before heading to the garden. Alastor rose a brow. What was she doing, exactly..? {Y/N} returned with a rope, tying it around the man's legs, then turned to Alastor, waiting for directions.
The man with bronze hair realized what she was staring at him for. He quickly stood up, rushing towards the woman he loved. "Darling, no need to do such things! I would not be a gentleman if I allowed you to do such a thing for me!" He went to take the rope from {Y/N}, only for her to shake her head quickly. She wanted to help. And she wanted to help with something terrible. Yet, she didn't seem to mind.
"Alright, then, my dear.. If you really want to help, you can take the body to the garden. I will take care of the rest." Alastor took {Y/N's} face within his hands, looking into her eyes as she looked into his. The murderous man smiled a genuine smile as he gave the woman a gentle kiss upon her forehead. "Thank you, my doe. I do not deserve you being in my life. Not one bit." {Y/N} beamed as she nodded her head, turning to take the body to the garden.
Alastor sighed happily before turning to grab the next body, throwing the dead woman over his shoulder as if she were a sack of potatoes. He then grabbed the leg of another body, following the trail of {Y/N} towards the garden. He wasn't sure why {Y/N} was so calm about the situation. Maybe the shock and such would come later on when she could finally process it all. Alastor didn't know.
There was still the worry about the other killer. Alastor did not want {Y/N}, the most precious being to him, to be out in the world alone. She wasn't safe. He didn't want her out there without him, he could keep her safe. He knew he could. {Y/N} had always seemed so innocent, so delicate and fragile. The biggest reason he wanted her to live with him wasn't his secret the woman now knew of and was assisting him with. It was the overwhelming fear and worry for {Y/N}, who he held dear to him. His precious doe.
Alastor had dreamt of seeing his doe covered in her own blood. But that was long ago, when he hadn't grown so attached, so protective, so.. so in love with this woman. But then a thought came to mind. A thought that made him go over every single memory Alastor had of {Y/N}, every observation. Everything. It made sense. But it did not. It put together so many puzzle pieces, but they didn't match the picture the puzzle pieces were supposed to make.
{Y/N} could be the other killer. After all, she was so calm about this whole situation. Alastor expected her to freak out, to start screaming somehow, to try and get out his manor as soon as she could, to report him to the authorities. She was helping him drag the bodies to the garden.
{Y/N} passed Alastor and smiled towards him as she brought the rope with her to carry another body out to the garden. Alastor made his grin bigger, as if to smile back. Why would she smile in this kind of situation.
Alastor sank deeper into the ocean of his drowning thoughts. He thought about the time those women had approached him and {Y/N}, and how {Y/N's} actions terrified those pitiful women. Even frightened him. Only a murderous being could scare someone as much as she did within a few seconds. Alastor felt awful, thinking that his doe could possibly be the other murderer, the one who put half the victims on the newspapers and the radio channels, the one who had caused him so much worry and fear for his doe. Could it be that his doe really was the one that has been bringing carnage with him?
{Y/N} grunted as she dragged the next body to the door of the garden. Alastor had dropped the bodies next to the one she had put down, but he stood there, his grin growing slightly. {Y/N} became concerned as she dragged the body to the other three, carefully untying the rope from the man's legs. There were seven guests, four more bodies to go. {Y/N} let the rope fall to the ground as she got in front of Alastor, reaching up and gently placing her hand upon Alastor's paling face. She seemed small compared to him, after all, she was only as tall as his shoulders.
(Guys, I'm only making her seem small because I'm small. ;-; Alastor is 6'0 in this story, I am 5'0. I also know Alastor is 6'0 as a demon, but to make things a bit more- terrifying- considering he's a demon later on, I've decided to make him 7'0 when he is a demon. I figured if he towered over most people in the human realm he'd be more scary- so- ye. -._-. Bare with me please- No hate- pLeAsE. Anyways, let us continue.)
Alastor's pupils enlarged as his focus returned, as he broke the surface of the ocean of his thoughts. His sickening grin shrank as he looked down towards {Y/N}. His larger hand reached up to grab {Y/N's} hand that had caressed his face. His sudden paleness faded as the humane blush returned to his skin. His other hand went and caressed {Y/N's} face. Even if she was the other killer.. Alastor loved her with all of his rotten heart, with all of his damned soul.
The radio host read her expression. Her arched brows, her worried, searching eyes. "I apologize, my doe.. I am not exactly down to earth at the moment. I've been thinking of the other murderer that has been going around.. It has me worried, you see. For your safety." He saw the woman tense slightly. Yet, another sign. He truly wouldn't mind if she was a killer. If anything, he preferred it that way. It irritated him greatly that he couldn't be absolutely sure about his sudden assumption.
{Y/N} smiled warmly, nodding in understanding before reach up and placing a small peck upon Alastor's cheek. It comforted him, to be touched by {Y/N} in such a gentle manner. It reminded Alastor of a mother.