=+Chapter 7+=

~•+*Y/N's POV*+•~

      'Why, I do art, of course! Read, eat, sleep, the usual! Well, the sleep doesn't happen often, much to my dismay. But I do get to stay up and do what I enjoy!' I smiled up at Alastor gently, it was the truth! Most of it at least. Alastor then began to speak.

      "{Y/N}, dear, do you th-." My eyes widened when he was cut off by a large kitchen knife stabbing into the table, a man in chef's clothing standing not too far away. He was enraged, teeth bared as he approached our waiter from earlier.

      "AM I A JOKE TO YOU?!" The chef bellowed, snatching his collar and slamming him onto the table both Alastor and I were seated at. Thankfully I removed the knife in time.

      "What the hell are you talking about?! I barely even know who you are!" The waiter cried, trying to remove the chef's hand away from him.

       "WHY WERE YOU WITH MY WOMAN LAST NIGHT?!" The blond man slammed our waiter against the table again.

       "I don't even know who she is! I was walking home! Or already was home!" The man was starting to grow angrier and angrier by the second, that was until Alastor stood. I looked up at the brown haired male, concerned. He already had gotten hurt tonight, I didn't want him getting hurt again. I reached over swiftly, softly grabbing Alastor's larger hand.

|•|Alastor's POV|•|

      My eyes widened slightly as I felt a small, soft hand grab mine. I looked down to see my dear {Y/N} looking up at me with worry in her eyes. My grin faltered slightly as I looked behind my doe to see a seven foot shadow appear, fully red glowing eyes, and a wicked red glowing grin, what seemed to be large antlers were part of the figure. It's long claws wrapped around {Y/N's} shoulders, it seemed to be sniffing her, it's eyes squinting as their claws gently dragged across her face.

      It was clear my darling {Y/N} couldn't feel the shadowy figure touch her at all. She only remained staring at me with worry. It seemed as if time slowed. But I knew I had nothing to worry about, the shadow had taken a liking to {Y/N}, as did I. I've only known her for a short while, but something about her drew me towards her. It was as if she shown a angelic light that was hypnotic,

      My grin returned as the shadow leapt behind me, pointing to the knife then the chef, his own grin widening. I jumped slightly when I heard my shadow companion speak, his voice sounded demonic, and as if it were through a radio audio.

      "I like her. And so do you. But that chef. He has different plans than usual this fine evening. He clearly has that murderous intention towards the poor, poor waiter.. Our precious {Y/N} is very close to this disrupting event. Imagine if the rather disgusting chef had awful aim."
My eyes narrowed as I stared down the chef, who was in what seemed to be slow motion. I then glanced at {Y/N}.

      "Let's see what happens, first, my fellow. It's clear our darling doe doesn't want me to get hurt again similar to earlier. What do you say, my demon fellow?" I questioned, finally turning my head towards the demon.

      "Very well, then. But do not say I never warned you.." I  took a breath in as the demon made it's way back towards my arctic, bloody, pitch black heart. Time resumed, no longer slow motion as I looked back towards my doe, my grin softening slightly. Odd.

       I squeezed her hand reassuringly as I looked towards the chef, speaking. "Gentlemen, how about you hold off from brawling, or take this brawl away from this table. I do not want either one of you harming my dear {Y/N} in anyway. Besides. It wouldn't very proper of you to fight here in front of a.. rather curious audience." I gestured towards the people who stared and whispered to one another.