~<{Chapter 2}>~

~•+*Y/N's POV*+•~

      It was the day after I had met Alastor, and I was back at the cafe, the exact table and spot I was yesterday. I came here daily, at least if I could. There were some days I ended up busy or simply didn't want to face people at all. Instead of working on a piece of art, I was reading a book. Quite an interesting book if you ask me. Although, my mind drifted away from the book when I heard a familiar voice come from the radio.

      "Oh, fellows, that reminds me! There's this wonderful little cafe near where I am! The coffee there is exquisite! Although, there was this ravishing lady there that I had the chance to meet! Oh dear, her name is {Y/N}! A pretty name for a pretty lady! And her artwork is breathtaking, might I add! She actually gifted me with one of her wonderful pieces of art! Oh, she's such a darling~! I framed the piece of art in my manor! Who wouldn't love seeing such art once they wake up for work!" I realized who it was. It was Alastor! He hosted the most popular radio show! I'm genuinely surprised. But it warmed my cheeks to know that Alastor took the time to speak such kind words of me on the radio. And I knew the people were staring at me after they heard my name. It made me a bit more shy than I already was.

      All last night, the man with the name Alastor was flooding my thoughts. He was indeed very charming, and so very polite! Was it odd that I found it attractive..? I'm not sure. But I never really felt like this for someone. I wanted to see Alastor again soon, to get to know him better. I couldn't stop thinking about his kind words that he spoke on the radio, to be honest, he really flattered me, and made me feel better about myself with such words.

      I continued to listen to the radio instead of reading, so I closed the chapter book after marking my spot, then set it in my bag. I rested my chin in my palm as I listened.

|<|Small TimeSkip|>|

     About an hour had passed, and Alastor had finally signed off for a bit. It was his lunch break, as he said. His radio show had me silently laughing to myself, but also kept me entertained! He really made me curious about who he is overall. After about fifteen minutes, the bell that signaled someone had made their exit or entrance, well it ringed. I looked over to see the one and only Alastor walked through the door with his signature grin. He went up to the cashier.

      "Black coffee, please~! And no sugar!" I tilted my head as I listened to him, closing my eyes.

      "Yes, sir! You're order will be ready soon. That will be three dollars, sir!" The cashier spoke, she was wonderful at doing her job, I can confirm that. She had always made what I ordered so very tasty! Sometimes I craved it! I heard the sound of change hit the countertop up front, signaling that Alastor had payed for his order. A few moment later, I jumped, startled to hear a voice so close to me all of a sudden.

      "{Y/N}, my dear! I figured I'd see you here! I've been looking forward to seeing you again, darling~!" Alastor sounded more energetic than when he was ordering. I smiled up at him, happy he wanted to see me again. "Oh, dear.. Did I startle you, my dear..? I apologize, I did not mean to." His grin had faded slightly. I shook my head quickly, giving a reassuring smile, signaling it was quite alright. "May I have a seat here, darling?" Alastor questioned. I nodded, going in my bag to reach for my notepad and pencil. Only to discover I had forgotten it at home. My eyes widened.

      Out of all days, I forget my form of communication today. I searched through my bag more aggressively, beginning to panic. You see, I was pretty calm, but I had trouble speaking my mind, it was sometimes hard to form sentences, and if I loose something pretty important, I start to panic. Or breakdown. It really depends on how important it is or my mood.