- moving -

(THIS STORY IS GETTING LONG OMG BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING ILYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY❤️💞🥀)

marcus and i made our way over to the apartment. neither of us have a car so we were walking with bags full with all of our things through the crowding streets of san francisco.

"here it is."
marcus said as he looked up to a tall building.

it wasn't that bad actually. it was pretty lit up on the inside and it looked clean. lin went all out apparently.

we both walked into the building and saw someone sitting at the first desk.

he was around our age and he seemed nice.

"hey, we're looking for apartment 2b?"
marcus said as he showed the kid the piece of paper lin gave us.

"yeah that's on the second floor to the right. you'll see the letter b on it."
he said as he moved his hands a little bit.

"thanks."
marcus said as he started walking away and i followed.

"wait!"
the kid at the desk said.

both me and marcus turned around to the see him coming in front of the desk and hopping onto it front the front.

"you're the kids from that school right? king's dominion?"
he asked us as he swung his feet a bit.

"yeah, how'd you know?"
i asked him.

"oh, that guy came in and said he was buying an apartment for 2 kids. i mean, who buys an apartment? usually people just rent one-."
he then said.

"oh."
i said confused. i hadn't known lin really paid that much money for just me and marcus.

"well, i'm henry."
he said as he held out his hand and me and marcus shook it.

"well we gotta get going. see ya 'round henry."
marcus said as he walked up the stairs.

i smiled and waved as i followed marcus and henry gave us a warm smile back.

me and marcus managed to find the apartment and when we opened the door, it was as nice as we expected.

it had beautiful countertops, with brick walls and a pretty but small chandelier hanging in the kitchen.

"wow."
marcus said admiring our new home.

"yeah, this is very, new."
i said as i walked in.

the apartment had even been furnished already and there had been food in the cabinets and fridge. we even got a tv in the living room.

"now i kinda feel bad."
marcus said.

"me too."
i said as i looked through everything.

"mind as well take a tour."
i said trying not to get into a sad mood.

me and marcus looked through the apartment and saw a huge closet and bedroom. a his and hers bathroom was even included.

"where does lin get the money for all this?!"
marcus asked in disbelief.

"i have no idea."
i said as i took off my coat.

me and marcus both sat on the couch and turned on the tv.

once we chose something to watch, i laid on marcus a little bit.

"i missed this."
he said as he played with my hair a little.

"me too."
i said as i snuggled into his chest.