Ready set transform

Danger (Mo Blue Remix) ~Bts ft. Thanh

"Hey Y/N!" Called Candy as I went to class with her.

"Hey, are you alright after what happened last week?" I asked.

"Yeah, felt like a dream." Shrugged Candy as she held a strange necklace that had an Autobot symbol. She still had a bandage around her head from that incident.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"A nightmare! Like two robots fighting in front of my dad's resturaunt and I should've gotten out of my car sooner." Sighed Candy, she breathed continued, "literally got squashed and then dude finally realized I was there the whole time and by then I woke up in the ICU." Laughed Candy.

"Hey, at least you didn't get hit by one." I laughed.

"Hey guys." Began two voices.

Two girls around my height walked towards us.

One had black hair and wearing almost all Mercedez benz's expensive brand clothing. And the other was wearing grey Bts hoodie and skinny jeans.

"Mercedez and Ringer?!" I asked, surprised.

"Yep, we're just gonna be around here to make sure the Deceticons don't come after you." Whispered Mercedez.

"You got your schedules?" Asked Candy, looking at them.

"Yep! We got it so we have the same class as you two." Replied Mercedez.

"I'll be in same class as Candy, and Mercedez will be in all your classes." Replied Ringer, looking at us.

"Cool." Nodded Candy.

The bell rung, signaling us to go to our classes.

That afternoon

Jack, Miko, and Raphael waved at us as we exited the school.

They all left with their Autobot friends.

We decided to stop by an empty road to enjoy the view of the rocky cliffs.

Candy and I  insisted on staying out for a bit to practice morphing and driving in our cybertronian forms.

"Fine, but be careful, we're gonna pay the Autobots base a visit." Replied Mercedez.

"Aight, meet ya guys there." Nodded Candy.

Mercedez and Ringer drove off into the distance, towards Autobot base.

I was texting our other friends that we'll be here later.

Looking up and putting away from my phone, and thinking it was going to be a nice day.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready!" Jumped Candy.

We highfived eachother, and prepared to transform.

Just as we were about to, a flaming red sports car zoomed towards us.

"Huh?!" Asked Candy.

The red sports car transformed and was about to grab me.

"How Dare You!" I snarled as I let myself transform and prepared to attack.

Candy transformed to Snow and was glaring at him too.

"Bruh, that's harrassment!" Yelled Snow, glaring at the red mech.

"What the..." began the red mech.

"Candy, call the ambulance, I'm about to send  him to the Er." I replied as flames formed around my claws.

The cherry decepticon's eyes glittered with amusement.

"Fine, since you two don't seem to be with the Autobots, I'll let you go today." Smirked the Red Decepticon as he transformed and left us.

"What  just happened?!" Asked a voice behind us, belonging to Sandy, Candy's sister, my other bestfriend.

"Well..." we began.