Knockout's Forgiveness

Yestoday~Nct U (Taeyong & NCT U)

Note: They were both in holoforms (human form)

Y/N's pov

"Cool! So this is your house?" Ko asked as we reached my house.

"Yeah." I replied.

"Your house has a nice view." He comments as I rang the doorbell.

"Thanks." I replied with a smile.

"No problem." He smiled.

After meeting with my parents, we headed back into the futuristic spaceship.

I reached my bedroom, and landed on soft welcoming warm bed.

I stretched myself across the bed, behind me was Ko, who dove onto the bed and stretched too. It was cold night, luckily the warm covers made me feel better. Ko followed too, hugging me tightly.

He let me sit in front of himself, stroking my hair gently and nuzzling me with affection.

Meanwhile Down the hall of the Shadows Spaceship...

"Breakdown this isn't a good idea and a bad timing. You wanting to apologize to him it won't work and he would probably...Who knows..." Began Mercedez with her hands
in the air.

"Just please tell me where he is." Pleaded Dart as he ran after Mercedez.

"Alright, follow me." Sighed Mercedez who led Breakdown down the hall.

Meanwhile

Ko continued to kiss me silently and hugging me from the behind. Ko pulled me closer and closer.

Pedsteps were heard outside our bedroom....

A growl sounded from Ko, and he pulled out a gun from his drawer. A blade appeared out of his arms as he prepared to protect me.

"You, What are you doing here?" Asked Ko coldly as he aimed the gun at the unknown intruder.

It was a blue haired young man, he kind of looked like Dart who entered.

"Breakdown?!" Asked Ko, shocked.

"I came to apologize..." Began Breakdown

"For helping Megatron killing me?!" Asked Ko, raising his voice. He then hugged me tighter and pulled me closer than ever.

"No, its not what you think." Began Breakdown

"Then tell me the truth!" Replied Knockout quietly. "And How Did You Get Revived?!"

I could feel his hot and cherry like breath breath above me. I faced away from Breakdown and looked at Knockout.

I wanted Knockout solve this himself, this is not my business to be in.

"During the battle, It wasn't me who put the sword through your spark, it was Megatron. I was trying to save you, but I might've made things worse." Replied Breakdown.

"Well you did! I am still betrayed by you! Because of you, My sparkmate is injured along with me!" Snarled Knockout, raising his voice, hugging me tightly again.

"Knockout I really am sorry! I didn't know, I shouldn't have...." he began.

"ENOUGH!" Knockout snarled, sitting up a lot straighter than before, his piercing red optics gazed onto Breakdown.

"Why are you here?!" He snarled again, growling deepily.

"I was wondering if I could join your team...." began Breakdown.

"After You Never Told Me You Came Back And Got Revived?! AND THEN YOU DECIDE OH WHY NOT SURPRISE ME ON THE BATTLEFIELD?! Snarled Knockout, he continued. "Well That Didn't Work Breakdown, Did it?!" Growled Knockout.

Knockout then looked back down at me, sighed, then closed his optics, and gritted his sharp teeth. "I'll give you three days! Only Three Days to Decide! I Suggest you leave! I really do not need you in my life." he breathed angrily, "No Just Not Today, Not Now!"

"Alright." Replied Breakdown looking hurt, he quickly left the room.

Silence followed after their encounter.

"I'm sorry you had to hear all of this." Apologized Knockout, turning his attention back to me.

Returning back to his normal affectionate gaze along with an apologetic look  from his bright red optics. However I also saw hints of regret in Knockout's eyes for his behaviour towards Breakdown .

Knockout the placed the gun back into the drawer. And the swords of his arms dissappeared back inside his arms as well.

"Its Alright." I reply.

I honestly don't know what to say about this.

Maybe its best I don't say anything at all.

Knockout continued to hug me, and kiss me.  I reached over towards his chest, his spark, as I felt the cool metal, a warm sensation travelled from my claw tips to my heart. Strange I thought. I guess that only happens to Sparkmates? Finally we were tired and began to recharge.

The Next Morning

The next morning I left the room, to find Knockout aplogizing to Breakdown for his behaviour last night down the hall of the spaceship.

"I'm sorry..." began Knockout, he continued. "Its good to have you back." He replied, holding back his tears.

"I know how you feel, its alright." replied Breakdown, understanding as he pulled Knockout into a hug.

"There's something you need to know." began Breakdown.
His appearance suddenly shifted back to Dart.

"How?" Asked Knockout.

"I am Breakdown and Dart the same time, when I was revived...my body was different from before, I am still myself, I remember everything," replied Dart/Breakdown.

Silence among the halls of the UFO.

"No wonder you accepted me first besides Firestar," replied Knockout, surprised.

"I saw leadership in you and another side of you I could never witness before when we were Decepticons." Replied Dart

"Really?" Asked Knockout.

"Yes, and also I should've told you sooner." Replied Dart. He continued
"Dart's body can shapeshift without scanning, and despite the body is less tankier than before, I'm able to fight with stealth and move quicker. The police car alt form is better than before."

"No wonder you spectated and wanted to race that evening." Replied Knockout, laughing a little.

I watched as tears silently came down from Knockout and Breakdown's faceplates.

"Welcome to our team." Smiled Knockout, as he hugged his best friend.

I watched from the darker end of the hall. I then began crying silently in the corner and smiled a little.