The hidden past

Y/N's pov

Jasper Nevada, U.S.
Year: 2014

Crash!

I tensed as the impact as the black car hit the side of my car.

I should've driven the Mercedez s.u.v. and not the Lamborghini Aventador.

The crash was heavier than I expected, my car tipped onto the side, then my car rolled and I felt myself being dragged along the impact.

A sharp pain began from my side and my back. The glass shattered, as the car rolled and tumbled.

I witnessed the glass shards and my own blood sparkle along with the interior.

I know it's not my fault, whoever was driving behind me did this. 

Or maybe there was something on the road.

Because I swear I saw two robots fighting in the corner of my eye.

I lost consciousness and blacked out.

Later

*beep beep*

Those dam Decepticons just had to attack now?" Snarled a voice angrily.

"Yep!" Replied another one.

"Those wretched creatures! She was just driving down the highway and out of nowhere the Decepticons caught in a fight with an Autobot?! Out of all places they could fight it had to be here in the rain at night?!" Yelled another voice.

"Well, what can you do about it Mercedez?!" Countered a male's voice.

"An inexperienced Autobot fighting a Decepticon warrior?! It's RIDICULOUS!" Yelled the one named Mercedez, who continued fuming.

"Who even sent this Autobot? Is he a scout or what?!" Snarled the other one.

"What a piece of useless scrap those two were!" Fumed Mercedez.

"The Decepticon warrior is on my dissection table if you wanna go torture its dead body then feel free to do so, otherwise stop interrupting, I'm trying to save her!" Snarled Knockout.

"Will she be alright?" Asked Mercedez again

"She will, like I said, we are trying to save her!" He growled.

"Please hang on......" pleaded another voice, it was Ringer.

"What should we do?" Asked another voice, it was Celene.

"We have no choice but to turn her into a half Cybertronian, to save her life." Announced Knockout.

"Do whatever it takes to save her." Pleaded Ringer.

"To transfer and make her half Cybertronian, and still half-human, how is that possible?." Asked Celene.

"Well, it just is! We must start the transfer now!" Yelled Mercedez.

And so the procedure began, and within 24 hours, her body transformed completely.

After the procedure...

"Before she wakes up, we should make a promise." Began Mercedez.

"What promise?" Asked Ringer.

"That she will be our leader, regardless, we will follow her orders, protect her with our life and fight alongside her." Replied Mercedez.

"That is an interesting idea." Agreed Knockout.

"I agree." Replied Celene, from the silence.

"She has a strong destiny ahead, she will form a team, we will find more of us." Agreed Ringer.

"What should we name her?" Asked Mercedez.

"Let her choose what her designation should be when she wakes up." Replied Knockout.

"Wait since you're a Decepticon in the past, what if she tries to kill you..." began Mercedez.

"I'll just make up a disguised name." Replied Knockout.

"Then she'll name you one then." Smirked Ringer.

"I have to go." Announced Knockout suddenly, glancing at the futuristic cyber watch on his wrist.

"Where?" Asked Mercedez.

"The Nemesis." Replied Knockout flatly.

"Why do you even work for them after what they did to her?!" Hissed Mercedez.

"I don't have a choice!" He shouted suddenly and then apologized quickly.

Mercedez and Ringer narrowed their eyes.

He then left and promised to come back a week after.