Tresspasser

Tresspasser~Monsta X

Inside an Energon Mine

"We've got unwanted company." Announced Mercedez, quietly through her com.

"Alright, tell everyone to head back to The Shadows." Commanded Y/N calmly.

"Alright, will do." Replied Mercedez.

Y/N turned on her invisible mode and peered around the cliffside. Two cars were heading towards them.

"We gotta move,  NOW!" She whispered as she darted away with the rest of the team alongside her. The hidden spaceship was looming above them.

She then transformed.

"Wait!" Began Y/N holding up a servo, "I need some of you to stay back with me and Snow to see what they're doing."

"I'll scout." Replied Mercedez calmly as she exited the mines.

"I'll wait for everyone in The Shadows and start up the engines if we need to leave." Nodded Ringer as she transformed after Mercedez.

"I'll stay back with you guys." Replied Luhan,
readying his weapon.

The Decepticons were zooming closer and closer. They could hear the engines.

Y/N drew out her deadly sword with aura glowing around it. She attacked the first Decepticon warrior she saw. Snow too, attacked the enemy.

"Ow! Watch the paint!" Snarled a voice.

It was Knockout, who was clearly upset with his paint job is ruined.

"Seriously?! Him again?!" Thought Snow out loud in annoyance.

"You!" Hissed Y/N.

Ignoring the comment, Y/N jumped from the red Aston Martin and landed neatly on the ground. She hid behind a cliff, glancing from the shadows.

Pointing the sword that was filled with a deadly glowing aura, she pointed it at Knockout. He had his back to her, transformed,  and examined his paint job. He was glaring at Snow the next minute.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" Questioned Snow fiercely.

"You know as well as I do, this is our territory!" Snarled Mercedez.

"What if I make it my territory!" Snickered Knockout.

"Don't speak to her like that! Or I will ruin your perfect finish!!" Snarled Jackson.

"Not if I ruin your's first!" Snarled Knockout, who was about to electrocute Jackson.

"Oh, I will tear his finish!" Snarled Mercedez, gritting her sharp teeth.

"Anyone care to explain who this is?" Asked Y/N calmly in a fierce manner, appearing from the shadows.

Knockout slowly turned around in horror to find Y/N now fully visible among the shadows. She was almost the same height as him.

He slowly backed away, put his hands up in defence, in fear as the soul-consuming sword for reaching his precious finish. Mercedez watched in delight and smirked.

"Better run!" Smirked Mercedez.

Not only he ran, but he also transformed back into his car alt and sped off. So did Breakdown, who followed in confusion.

Mercedez couldn't stifle a laugh that had escaped from her mouth.

"Talk about a coward." Muttered Snow.

"He better not return!" Hissed Mercedez.

"Nope, Firestar gave him a good scare." Replied Ringer.

"She did." Snow replied, who couldn't help but laugh.