Knockout's Revenge

Fire~Bts

Knockout was not going to let Megatron get away with all of this. If it wasn't Megatron or Starscream trying to separate him from Firestar, she wouldn't have been wounded.

Megatron was wounded in battle, he must've retreated, planning his next revenge.

Knockout out of the corner of his optics, saw the shadow of Megatron in the darker ruins of Cybertron. He followed the shadow, making sure no other Decepticon was following him.

Optimus was standing in the middle talking to the Autobots.

Knockout then found Megatron not long after, next to a very dark and tall structure that was broken.

Predaking and Tomo were hiding in the shadows, deciding whether to strike the warlord now or tell Optimus he's still alive.

Knockout reached for his flaming sword. The sword transformed into chains and at once he chained around Megatron servos and tying him so he couldn't move.

"Well well if it isn't Knockout." Snarled Megatron, trying to break free. "Traitor of Decepticons, I thought You're Dead."

"Megatron!" Snarled Knockout, he continued. "YOU WISH! But HERE I Am, Still Alive! You Have Done Enough Harm! End this now! OR You shall pay the price you inflicted upon all of us!! THE WAR YOU BROUGHT UPON YOURSELF WAS BAD ENOUGH!!

"Why Don't You return to the Decepticons or I kill you first? " asked the warlord menacingly.

"NEVER!" Snarled Knockout, he continued,
"Walking Into My life and wanting me to return?!  THEN WHAT? I HAVE MY OWN PEACEFUL LIFE! I'm happy with my Sparkmate Firestar, my friends and family! THE AUTOBOTS RESPECTED ME! I VOW TO NEVER RETURN TO THE DECEPTICONS! You Are Not My Lord!! Because I am!"

Knockout's optics turned redder than before and began to glow more. At once, he summoned a circle of flames around Megatron.

"WELL, It Seems Like I Shall Offline You!" Snarled Megatron.

"You Can Try!" Growled Knockout.

Megatron broke the chains and fought Knockout. Megatron then suddenly retreated into the shadows. Strangely, the flames continued to follow him.

Knockout turned around. "Where are you?! Haha, you really think you can hide?! 出来吧!" He said as he walked through the dark ally.

Megatron jumped above, Knockout simply stepped aside, smirking.

"You can never beat me again." Knockout said simply smirking, shaking his helm.

Megatron charged at Knockout from behind, Knockout simply turned around, smirked and strangely disappeared.

Knockout then appeared his back turned to Megatron.

Megatron smiled evilly.

"You still haven't learned the important lesson to never turn your back on your enemy?!" He asked, charging towards Knockout.

Knockout simply disappeared again then reappeared and was ready this time, he blocked the incoming sword of the enemy.

"Your wrong, I just learned to be more clever and careful." With that said, Knockout's sword sliced through Megatron's sword and breaking it.

"This is the price you pay for almost killing me and coming after me." Snarled Knockout.

Knockout fought bravely with Megatron, wounding him more than the war did.

At last, Knockout then pointed his sword at Megatron, chaining the warlord, directing him over to Optimus.

Tomo and Predaking slowly came out behind the shadows behind Knockout and followed him with Starscream held by the monstrous teeth of Tomo.

Megatron then somehow broke free from their chains, lunging at Knockout and Optimus.

Optimus drove his sword towards the wounded Warlord, blocking his incoming attack. The same moment Knockout drove his sword, after narrowly dodging two launched missiles from Starscream, who somehow broke out of Tomo's grasp.

"You two will choose to live in exile and change your ways or you will be executed."  Growled Optimus.

"I wouldn't let them go! I would  just run experiments on those two and gladly execute them if I were you!" Growled Knockout, looking at Optimus.

"They have a choice." Sighed Optimus.

"So what will it be?" Asked Knockout, impatient.

"Optimus, the Decepticons had great victories and legacies, but this all shall be the past." Replied Megatron, he continued. "From now on, there will be No More Decepticons." He dipped his helm, looking down.

"BUT! My Lord!" Sputtered Starscream.

"NO!" Boomed Megatron. "It's Over!"

Knockout at once drove his sword through Starscream's armour reaching his spark.

"Knockout, let him go."  Ordered Optimus.

"Fine, But if I ever see you again, There shall be No Mercy shown! I will not hesitate to Kill You Myself!" Snarled Knockout, looking at Starscream, then Megatron. 

He continued
"Optimus, it's better if you kept Megatron as a prisoner, and then with permission, I can run experiments of what the dark energon did to him." Suggested Knockout.

Ratchet gave a look at Knockout then at Optimus.

"Alright, who knows where he'd be heading off to if he was in exile." Replied Optimus, he continued.
"We can release him when he learns what he has done." He replied solemnly.

Starscream was almost in an offline state. The Autobots were deciding what they should do about the seeker. Tomo had enough, he leapt at Starscream and threw him to Predaking.

"We'll deal with this one." Growled Tomo, his huge steel claw preventing Starscream from escaping.

Predaking nodded in agreement, Optimus too.

The Autobots, The Warriors and the Predacons watched as the once-great superiors of the Decepticons finally in defeat.

Cheers and shouts erupted from the crowd.