Intimacy

Chained up (Chinese ver.) ~Vixx

⚠️Warning!⚠️: Shower Scene and Love Scene Ahead! Mature content ahead! Please Read At Your Own Risk! Skip if you have to! 

Y/N's POV

Knockout gently carried me into the shower room. The hot water reached both of us as soon as we stepped in. It was also very comfortable and welcoming, it made me feel better. I feel like all my wounds from the war have been washed away and cleaned. I moaned as he had me straddled against him, as my back pressed onto the shower wall. The steam rose slowly from the hot water.

He smiled, he continued to pin me with kisses and bites here and there. The love marks made do not count as wounds at all, but rather a new beginning for both of us.

Ko carefully dried me then himself. He then carried me bridal style towards the berthroom. He then began softly kissing my faceplate, I returned the kiss, wrapping myself around him.

Love scene

I was gently pinned against the berth by Ko. The pillows were arranged neatly and the covers felt soft. I continued to return the kiss to Ko. Knockout began kissing me slowly, his claws around me, feeling around.

Knockout gently wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my back. I closed my optics to enjoy the moment, then opened them, looking at him with a smile.

When I look at him, I notice a subtle smile forming.

"You wanna do it?!" Whispered  Knockout, softly.

"Why not?" I replied, blushing.

He slowly slid off his armour and helping with my own armour. I slowly reached over to touch his metallic abs. He smiled and enjoyed the moment.
He traced his claws along with my port and began to feel my inside, causing me to blush. He then slid his interface panel, revealing his interface spike.
He rubbed his interface spike against my port. Knockout kissed me again, he then began slowly pushing his interface spike inside me. He let me adjust to his size before he began to thrust. He kissed and nuzzled me gently.  He then began fiercely, biting my neck as he thrusted, his razor-sharp fangs dug into my metallic skin.
I managed to hold my screams, gritting my sharp teeth as he bit my neck. It hurts, but not a lot. He loves me, and it's one of his ways to show affection. In fact, it's perfectly normal, because maybe of his Con-like behaviour?! He's an Ex-con and an Autobot now........
He also did say before we started our make-out session to let him know if it hurts. I didn't mind and tightly embraced his strong shoulders.

"How many sparklings do you want?!" I asked, suddenly curious.

"As many as you want." He replied softly.

I dug my claws deep into his shoulders, hoping it doesn't wound him.  I could feel my heated faceplates and his as this was going on. My pace matched his as I continued to hold my voice from screaming.

"Firestar, My poor sweet spark, Let out your voice, scream, do whatever you want, no one will hear." Replied Knockout, noticing that I was holding my screams.

I did as he was told, letting out a small moan that hopefully wouldn't reach the outside of these walls. I clawed fiercely at his back as he thrusted faster and faster.

Finally, the thrusting slowed as he gently nuzzled me.

I could feel his fluids, shooting deep into my body, contaminating me.

I fall into another kiss from Knockout.

Afterward, we stayed quiet, Ko lies beside me, his arms wrapped around my sides, and closing his eyes, enjoying the final moments.

There were deep dents in our bed and pillow. Really deep dents and claw marks.

I inched forward and gently touched his arms, tracing along with the flaming paintwork.
His optics open, they blink at me sleepily and affectionately. I guess it's true mechs do get tired after they do it. He stares at me for a long moment and finally says "I Love You Firestar."

"I love you too Knockout," I replied, giving him a meaningful kiss.

His lips linger afraid to leave, I don't want to leave either. He returns the kiss, his arms wrapped around me.

"Good night KO." I smiled softly.

"Good night Sweetspark, sweet dreams." He replies, smiling sleepily.

"Sweet dreams to you too," I replied, smiling.

Slowly we drifted off to recharge, into dreams.