Chapter 11

"Aine..."

♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

Reiji slowly opened his eyes and sits up, eyes as soulless as ever. He looks at Aine's study table and saw the picture someone took of him leaning over at Aine, trying to look on what he's got in his hands.

He smiles weakly and then stares down at the floor, wherein the light projected by the moon was causing the glazing bars shadow the floor. He removed the blankets and stood by the window pane, staring at the horizon, with Aine in thought, hoping, praying to God that he'll be alright.

When a loud knock was heard and Ittoki came barging in.

"Otoyan, what--" He trailed off as soon as he saw Aine's deadpan face. And when he came in contact with him, he rushed outside and hugged Aine.

"Reiji..." The professor adjusted his glasses and placed a hand on Reiji's shoulder. He smiled slightly and dragged Aine to his room while the rest was just standing there, awestruck at what had just happened.

Minutes later everyone gathered at the living room. Aine sitting on the couch who was still wearing the dead pan face, with Reiji and the professor beside him and the others just sat at the vacant seats, with Ranmaru and Camus standing at the corner of the room.

"Mikaze-senpai--- ah, no... uhm..." Syo trailed off, not really knowing what to say when he saw Aine just sitting across where he sat.

No one said anything in the last 5 minutes, the professor doesn't know where to start, Katakiri just looked at Aine not really knowing what to say and Kei looked at Aine with somewhat a hint of guilt.

Unfortunately for him, Ichinose and Ren took notice of this, but didn't say anything.

Until Reiji asked, "Aine, what happened..?" Some members of the ST☆RISH members and the 2 Quartet Night members immediately noticed the immediate drop of Reiji and his weird call names.

Aine just looked at him then looked on the floor and quietly said, "What... did happened...?" He had his left hand covered his eyes and added, "Why is it that I can't remember anything...?!" He began to tremble.

Kei stood up and left the living room. Ranmaru sighed as Camus just glared at Aine then to Katakiri.

"...I'll go check on him," Hijirikawa voluntarily said, stood up, and followed where Kei went.

"Whoa, you guys just met," Katakiri said. Hijirikawa stopped at his tracks and sighed and said, "Well, that goes the same for Kisaragi-san. From his current situation, I think it will be best that you, a close friend of Kisaragi-san and Kotobuki-senpai, stay here." And he just left.

"...We'll continue this matter tomorrow. Why don't you lot stay here for the night? There's some rooms upstairs not in use," The professor said and then accompanied Aine to his room.

Reiji sighed then lied down on the sofa and at the next minute, he was already snoring.

Katakiri scratched the back of his head, stood up and said, "I'll stay here in case something happened. You guys go to sleep." He then began to collect the plates and cups used and then placed them over the sink.

They all went up, each entered the room; Syo with Natsuki, Ittoki with Ichinose, then Ren, who was waiting to see if Hijirikawa would enter later on, then the two quartet night members.

But outside of the house, Kei was staring at the horizon, didn't even noticed that Hijirikawa was behind him already.

He noticed Hijirikawa when he asks, "You're hiding something, aren't you?"

Kei smirks, nods once, and replied, "Would you want to know?"

<<♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔>>

I am terribly sorry for late update! (School's eating me alive slowly...)

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this and yay~!! 3K reads~!!

And no~ there's no yaoi happening when they entered the room... xD (Though I was so urged to write that...!)

And I forgot about Cesshi..... ⊙︿⊙

♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

♔ Uta no Prince-sama fanfic: A.Ine ♔

♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔