Chapter 4

"Do you want to visit Aine?"

                ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

 Reiji was staring outside the window as the sight of the buildings and people walking on the sidewalk passed by in a blur.

Kei, who was besides him and Katakiri, was listening to some songs in his shuffle and as for Katakiri, he was humming quietly. The others were in another van with Camus on the driver's seat, Ranmaru on the passenger seat.

"Ne Ran~chan..." Ren said, leaning in the gap between the driver and the passenger's seat. Ranmaru placed his elbow at the window.

"What?" He grumpily asked.'

"...What do you think about the whole 'Mikaze-is-a-robot'?" Ranmaru turned the radio off and left the whole van in silence.

"I honestly have no comment..." Ranmaru replied and Ittoki groaned which made everyone looked at him, Camus using the rear-view mirror around hangs a small cello key chain.

"I don't know what's going on right now! I want someone to tell me that I'm just dreaming and—-" Ittoki trailed off when Ichinose slapped Ittoki in the face and everyone's face dropped.(゜◇゜)

"Tokiya~! Why'd you do that?! (○o○)" Ittoki asked and Ichinose wore a smirk on his face and replied, "Well, now you know that you're not dreaming anymore..."

Everyone laughed at his reply and Ittoki pouted at first then laughed along. After a while, it was dead silent yet again.

Cecil, who was sitting besides Ren, said, "It is a good thing that Nanami is not here." The ST☆RISH members nodded and Camus made a turn to the left and the others gripped something tightly. After the sharp turn by Camus, Camus looked at Cecil using the rear-view mirror and said, "Oi baka-neko, just where is the girl?"

"She's visiting her grandmother now that Shining Saotome allowed her to take a few weeks' vacation," Natsuki answered Camus' question and Camus just nodded and had his gaze back on the road with the car where Reiji's on it.

A little while later, the car in front of them stopped to a house and the professor stepped out of the car and they all followed, having Camus left in the car for a while to turn the engine off and he just stepped out of the car, going behind of Cecil and Ranmaru.

The professor had his hands on the door knob but before he gave it a turn, he looked back at the boys and then eyed Reiji.

"You'd better be ready to what you'll see..."

                ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

                                ♔ Uta no Prince-sama fanfic: A.Ine ♔

                ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔