Chapter 2

"Reiji, he's gone missing for a long time now."

♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

The moment Kei mentioned that Kisaragi Aine disappeared, every members of ST☆RISH and QUARTET NIGHT looked at him but Reiji just laughed and slung his arms over Kei and Katakiri and laughed in a not-so-him way.

"I never knew you could now joke, Nami-onpa," He laughs but Kei diverts his gaze to the left, gritted his teeth and clenched his fist. Katakiri on the other hand took a sharp deep breath and didn't release it for a while. Kei grabs Reiji's wrist and then gripped it hard.

"Does it look like I'm joking?" He asks and after that, Reiji fell on the floor, his eyes turning soulless. Everyone, including Mikaze who was just using the computer a while ago, turned to where Reiji is sitting on the floor.

"No way... There's just no way...." He mutters the two words over and over again. Kei and Katakiri besides him.

"Uhm..." Natsuki started and Katakiri looked up and stood.

"Aine is... a best friend of Reiji before he met you guys. Then there was this day where he had a day off and the following day, he just disappeared." He explains and at the moment he explained, Reiji's left hand covered his face and started to sniff.

"Rei-chan..." Ittoki said and he and Ichinose glanced at each other and then looked at Reiji who was now suffering with grief.

"I think I've heard of it before, about that Aine-san," Jinguji said and had hand on his chin and and Hijirikawa nodded. Ranmaru looked at the two of them and then they heard Reiji's cries and when they all looked to where Reiji was, and he was already hugging his knees.

They were all silent and the whole room was filled with the sad cries of Reiji and none of them could help them. All of a sudden, Mikaze stood up and walked out of the room, having Camus glanced at him as he left.

"Do excuse me for a while," Camus said and left the room.

"I feel terrible for Rei-chan..." Natsuki muttered and the one who heard him was Syo who was just standing beside him.

♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

Mikaze was still walking silently without even noticing Camus who was hiding in the trees, silently following him.

Mikaze was about 3 inches away from where Camus was and every time Mikaze advances, Camus slowly walked nearer to him until Mikaze stopped and Camus was forced to dive in the bush, the only available hiding spot for Camus and because of this, Camus' hair had leaves on it.

Camus: (;¬_¬)

Mikaze stopped there and someone (whom Camus can't see the face) was wearing a lab gown. He extends his arms out and pats Mikaze on the head. That someone leaned closer to Mikaze's ear and immediately Mikaze collapsed on his knees and Camus couldn't help but stand up and rushed to where Mikaze is. He looked up and saw a man wearing large eye glasses and has really messy brown hair that looked at Camus and he smiled slightly as he carried Mikaze on his arms.

"Now that one of the guys from this school followed my creation, it looks like I won't have a problem in finding Rei-kun," He says and Camus gulps and looks at Mikaze and asked the man,

"What do you mean by creation?"

♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

"Has anyone seen Mikaze-senpai or Camus?" Cecil asked and then everyone excluding Reiji, Kei and Katakiri, shook their heads then as if it were faith, Camus enters with someone behind him.

"Camus, where were--" Ranmaru suddenly gasped when he saw Mikaze in the arms of a stranger.

"Ai!" Syo exclaims and went to where Mikaze was and the others followed him behind while Reiji just looked dimly at where Mikaze was and when he saw the face of the one holding Mikaze, his eyes widened, so did the eyes of Katakiri and Kei.

"H-hakase?!" The three of them exlcaimed and the stranger looked up at them and smiled slightly.

"Long time no see, Kei, Katakiri..." He starts and the two of them stood up.

The professor looked at the room then to Reiji.

"Especially you, Rei-kun"

♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

♔ Uta no Prince-sama fanfic: A.Ine ♔

♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔