Chapter 14

~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

It's finally an update! Hope you guys enjoyed this as much as I enjoyed writing it~! ^_^

And since it is summer, I can pretty say that I can somehow update every now and then, right?

But really, to those who're reading this, thank you so much. I would've given up on this story if it wasn't for you guys supporting me and my sloooowwww update~!

Comment if you have any regards on this chapter and I'll try to improve it~! (If you got an idea, share it to me and I'll be happy to include it~!)

Thanks once again, A.Ine readers~! :))

And enjoy~!!

~~~~~~

                 ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔  

One part of Ichinose wanted to slaughter Kisaragi's director and another part of him wanted to blame Kei for not noticing Kisaragi's situation earlier. If he had, then all the mess wouldn't have happened in the first place.

But then it wasn't really his fault.

He couldn't blame Kei, really. It wasn't his fault that he wasn't able to do something so that Aine's suicide. It also took a toll for him, seeing his friend get molested wasn't easy. If he were in his position and it was his friend Ittoki the one in Kisaragi's position...

He cringed at the thought and disregarded it immediately, swearing to himself that he will not think about it again.

He, Ittoki, Natsuki and Cecil were just outside the room of Ren and Masato.

According ot Natsuki, when he woke up in the middle of the night, Syo was no where to be found. With Ittoki and Ichinose's room just besides his, Natsuki approaced them first and asked if they've seen Syo.

Both of them volunteered to help Natsuki to find Syo. Cecil, who somewhat appeared just like that, also volunteered to help.

They were about to ask Jinguji when Masato started talking.

Telling Jinguji about what happened to Kisaragi.

When he finished, Ichinose took a deep sharp breath and exhaled, looking as aghast as Natsuki and Cecil. Ittoki, on the other hand, gagged and the moment he let out the sound, the door immediately swung open.

They were all silent. None of them moved an inch from where they were. After a few seconds, Masato uttered slowly, "... You heard all of that...?"

Ichinose hesitated to answer at first, but then eventually he nodded.

"We were trying to find Syo when I didn't saw him. I told Ittoki and Ichinose about it and they volunteered to help me. Cecil just appeared out of nowhere. We were about to knock on your door when you started talking about..." Natsuki paused, not knowing what to say next. Masato looked at the four of them, and just sighed. He motioned them to enter his room and as they were to enter, Syo said, "We're about to react actually before you guys butted in, wanna join?"

Ichinose snickered, not knowing if he should laugh at Syo's sarcasm, but then he decided not to because right now, the situation is in a tightrope, even though it had nothing to do with them, still they were intrigued to get to the bottom of things.

Since everyone's probably thinking one question: If Kisaragi, the guy who've been friends with Kotobuki ever since they went to Shining Academy, or maybe even longer, and he happens to wake up, what of Mikaze?

                                           ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

Camus and Ranmaru were within an earshot from where the  ST☆RISH  members were discussing.

From the start when Masato told them about Kisaragi till the end.

While ST☆RISH were thinking of what would happen to Mikaze, the two of them were thinking of the reason why Mikaze needed to be a part of their boy band.

                                             ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔ 

And the following day, all nine of them went to approach the professor in his room to ask their unanswered questions.

But the moment they entered the room, the only thing they saw was a note by his desk, which wrote: "I'm off to go somewhere. Someone you know very well will entertain you. -Professor"

                ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

♔ Uta no Prince-sama fanfic: A.Ine ♔

♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔