Chapter 5

"You'd better be ready of what you'll see"

                ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

They entered the house of the professor and Katakiri sighed and said, "It's been a while since I've visited your house, hakase..."

"Well, I do miss the times where you guys would sing," As he said this, his gaze was focused on Reiji's but Reiji didn't exactly looked at the professor since his gaze was wondering off elsewhere, somehow reminiscing the whole past.

"Hakase," He speaks and the professor nods once, immediately understanding what was going on in his mind. He looks at the other members and told them to take a seat first while they go visit Aine but they all refused.

"Ayaya... kids nowadays..." He mutters and then left them in the living room. They all sat down on the sofa while Reiji was on his feet, leaning his back against the wall, as they all wait for the professor. Katakiri and Kei were in the kitchen and were making coffee and cappuccino and served them. Kei gave Reiji a cup of cappuccino which he accepts.

After a little while, the professor came back in and now, he has a company behind him who was actually Mikaze. Mikaze looked at the room and when he saw Reiji looking like him like he's seen a ghost, Mikaze walked near him and tried to look him in the eye but Reiji avoids it.

"Reiji, what's with you?" Mikaze asked. He looks at Camus and Ranmaru who were also avoiding his gaze.

"Ai, come over here for a second," The professor said and Mikaze immediately obeyed, leaving their eyes follow his back.

"Reiji, Kei and Katakiri—-oh, you singing boys—- I think you guys could go down in the basement." As soon as the sentence ended, Reiji, Kei and Katakiri left the living room, having the professor stepped aside as the others followed them.

Except for Camus and Ranmaru who stayed behind.

"It seems like you youngsters want to have a chat with me, eh?" The professor laughed.

"And it'll be one hell of a long chat..." Ranmaru said.

                                                     ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

Creaking sounds coming from the stairs were heard as they went down the basement. It was dark and the air was so eerie that it somehow it was like they were in this horror movie wherein they have to find an item. Most of the ST☆RISH members have those feelings but as for the three, they were just rushing down the stairs.

When they reached the last step of the stairs, ahead of them was a long dark narrow hallway and at the end of the hallway has a door that the small gaps of the door was glowing in blue color. Reiji rushed towards the door and when he opened the door, the room was filled with different kinds of wires and machines. At the other side of the room was Mikaze. 

"Mikaze-senpai!" Ittoki called but Mikaze ignores. This time, Syo calls his name and ran towards him but when he went nearer, he gave out a shriek that made the ST☆RISH members went to him and when they stood besidesSyo and when they looked at the direction where he's looking and saw Mikaze inside a tube, eyes closed, with wires attached to his body.

"Wh-what the..." Ichinose mutters under his breath when he saw Mikaze. Reiji stood beside them and saw Mikaze, all he could do was gap, not knowing what to say about the view in front of him.

                                                     ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

"Even though you fellows are of Ai's group members, you still chose to stay behind..." The professor says. 

"Well, of course I want to see Ai, but then there are some things I wanna ask ya," Ranmaru told him and puts his left leg over his right. Camus was taking a sip of his coffee and when he placed his mug on the table, he stayed silent. The professor looked at Ranmaru then to Camus and then leans back on the chair.

"So, what is it that you want to ask?" For the first time in history, Camus and Ranmaru looked at each other, nods once and then looked at the professor again and both at the same time, asked, "What really did happen to Aine?"

"He tried drowning himself in the sea."

"You know that's not what we mean," Ranmaru said and stood up, losing his cool.

"Before I tell you the reason why he committed suicide, let me ask you first," He stood up from his sofa and then removes his glasses and looked at Ranmaru.

                                       "Why would you want to know?"

                ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔

                                ♔ Uta no Prince-sama fanfic: A.Ine ♔

                ♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔♫♔