- 𝖎

Kakucho started the meeting at Bonten's Headquarters at Roppongi Hills

Kakucho started the meeting at Bonten's Headquarters at Roppongi Hills. Most executives listen to Kakucho's words for their next mission.

"We will meet the Kurai Organization tomorrow to discuss about the drugs we will sell. Since they gave bigger amount of money. We can give them the most good product of our drugs..." Kakucho said as they nodded their heads. But the important here is that Mikey have to listen to his instruction so they can have his permission. But it seems that Mikey's not listening again.

Kakucho let out a sigh in disbelief. "Boss. Are you listening?" Sanzu glanced at his boss. His hands are covering half of his face, only his dark eyes are seen.

"Nah." Mikey spoked firmly, Kakucho sighed again in disbelief and just continued.

After an hour they all left and went to their office to start getting the paperworks.

Kakucho and Mikey was the only person left in the meeting room.

Kakucho stacked the papers and puts it in the envelope. "You look stressed, Mikey." Kakucho looked at Mikey. Staring from nowhere. Well, he's always this stress. So there's nothing new.

"Why don't you go to the park? Have some fresh air." The man suggested. Mikey stared at the man like he was joking or not.

"A criminal doesn't go outside for a stroll, Kakucho." Mikey said, looking at Kakucho disappointingly.

Kakucho cared for Mikey like much he cared for his late best friend, Izana.

"You need to be free from this situation, Mikey. Just have some fresh air. You needed it."

The man only looks down at the building and stared at the moving vehicles. "I'll leave you be." Kakucho said and left the room.

Mikey stood up, looking at the full view of Roppongi. The sky is blue and those lively colors everywhere.

He took a deep sigh. He really need to have some fresh air.

He left the building with a body guards by his side. Riding his old CB250T motorcycle. He still bought his old motorcycle.

It felt nostalgic. Being the former leader.of Tokyo Manji Gang. Him and his members roam in Shibuya with their motorcycles. Those sweet sounds that their motorcycle made even more nostalgic.

He missed those days where they fight other gangs that messes with them. Having fun everywhere. He wished to be like that.

But those happened. Killings, betrayal.

It pain him so much.

He misses those days where he can be a kid again.

He stopped at the Park. Seeing that it's empty. He parked his bike and hopped off. He walked to the park. Wind blowing his white hair. He smell the fresh air.

Well this might be good for him.

He walked for a minute and started to get tired as he sat on the bench infront of the river. He stared blankly again. Deep in thoughts. He's already used to this as if this is one of his habits.

While deep in his thoughts he didn't noticed someone sat next to him. And that is you.

You looked infront of you, the only thing you see is blur. Only fade colors of the trees and flowers. You smiled.

Despite being a blind person, you are a very happy-go-lucky person. Always smiling, having positive vibes that most people love about you. You didn't care about your condition.

You were the complete opposite of Mikey.

You feel something or someone put a weight on your shoulder making you froze.

You placed your white cane to the side as you placed your hands on your lap. Shoulder still tensed up when you felt the person's head was moving.

Mikey woke up, opening his eyes as he noticed that he placed his head at someone as he finally looked up. Seeing you, shoulder tense and eyes stared at the flowing river.

He didn't noticed that it was you from yesterday because he didn't saw your face in the dark.

"Are you alright?" You got startled at Mikey's raspy voice as you nodded. Sighing in relief when he finally lifted his head to your shoulder.

"You fell asleep on my shoulder." You said, voice soft that made Mikey more sleepy. "You're quite heavy, too." You mumbled.

Mikey take look at your whole face and to your figure and noticed the familiar white cane.

"So. You're the woman last night?" Mikey asked out of the blue making you let out a confused hum. "Do we met before?"

Then you also realized last night. He's the one who stop that weird man!

You quickly stood up, bowing 90 degrees at Mikey. "I'm so sorry about last night." You apolagized. Mikey stared at you.

"It's fine. It's not your fault anyways. My bodyguard was just over reacting." You looked up, seeing a blur image of Mikey.

"Thank you." You smiled. "And also a man talked to me last night and pay for my uber." You said, grabbing your cane as you sat down.

Mikey heard about Takeomi helping a blind woman last night, so it was you. "That was my friend... Takeomi."

"Oh really? He's quite a nice guy."

Mikey sat there, not talking and just admiring the view in front of him. He can see the beautiful view while the only thing you can see is a blury image. But you seem to appreciate it more than Mikey.

He feels more relax here than just staying at his big empty room. And maybe, this is the first time he even relaxed.

The wind whistle to your ear as it blows your hair. "Do you always go here?" You questioned, Mikey looked at you again. "No, this is my first time coming here." He said, he doesn't have time to go here after all. "Really? Then you should come here whenever you want to relax your mind. It's helpful."

It is indeed helpful for Mikey.

"When I was a kid, my family always brought me here. They always tell me how beautiful this park is." You couldn't help yourself but to tell about your childhood, Mikey just keep listening and he was entertained by it. The way you talk is cheerful and full of life and to be honest, Mikey can listen to you talk everyday.

You stood up. "Well, I should be going now. Thank you for the small chat. Have a lovely day." You said as you walked away from him.

Somehow, Mikey feel like frowning, shoulder suddenly drop as you were already leaving. He started to think about you, how can you take yourself home? Will someone help you?

He noticed that he started to walk to approach you. Like his body move on it's own.

"Wait." You heard Mikey's voice as you looked back. "Uh, yes? Do you need help?"

"Why don't I take you home?" Mikey said, he quickly take off his hand from your shoulder. "I can take care of myself. You don't have too." You said as you continued to walk.

Mikey couldn't help it. He wanted to know more of you.

So he followed you on the way to your house. He doesn't care if he's a creep at this point. Be he can't stop himself being so curious about you.