- 𝖎𝖛

You woked up, smiling to yourself

You woked up, smiling to yourself. Another day to be alive again. You stretched your arm and grab your cane. You walked tot the bathroom to start your morning routine.

Being alone in the house isn't that bad for you. Because when you left the house. Many people greeted you with a smile even you can't see it. Many people adored you, even your neighborhoods. You were a sweet woman. Smiling everytime like you didn't have any problems in your life. Well, your mom thought you how to be kind and sweet to anyone but not for everyone.

This world is already cruel, but we need you in this world.

You wore your favorite clothes, heading outside to have some fresh air. The Park would be nice. You locked the door and left your house.

But you noticed a blur shadow as you looked back. There you saw someone, but the only thing you see is blur.

Mikey stared at you. Seeing your eyes looking at his. He felt like his heart was about to burst when you started to smile again. Those smile, it annoys him again.

This is odd for him. Waking up in the morning just to go here to apologize for you. He didn't even know you yet and there he is. Standing infront of you just to apologize.

"Mikey, is that you?" You spoked, Mikey only stayed quite. Didn't know what to say. You waited for him to answer but it seems that he can't so you speak again with a smile.

"What are you doing here? Do you wanna go to the Park with me?" You asked politely to the man infront of you. Mikey looked back, scratching his tattoo at the back.

You sighed. "I guess you don't want too. Then, I'll be off." You waved your hand and went to the left side of the road which is not the way to the Park.

Mikey snickered. "That's the wrong way."

You got startled at his voice and turned back again. "Oh silly me." You chuckled and walk to the other way. "Why don't you come with me?" You grabbed his rough hands to your soft ones. Mikey was taken back by your actions but he just let you be.

"Let's go."

The two of you walked quitely. Mikey secretly guiding you in the road so you can't bump into someone or a car.

Many of your neighborhood greeted you a good morning which you greeted them back. Mikey just listened to you greeting to them with a smile. He admitted it. You really look cute when you're smiling as if you have nothing burden in this world.

He wished to be like that too.

Finally heading to the Park. There's no people around so it's the two of them again. "We're here." He said as you let go from his hold. Mikey watched you walk towards the Park.

He just followed like a lost puppy. Just watching you picking up some flowers or if you saw some stray cat you pet them.

He couldn't help but to watch you with admiration. You look so ethereal for this cruel world. You stood up walking towards to Mikey while your cane guided you to him.

Mikey stared at your small figure as you give him some piece of flower that you picked. "What's this for?" Mikey looked at flower in his hands. It has beautiful petals on it and it matches his hair color. "It's a flower silly. Here." You grabbed the flower again. You leaned closer to him as you hold his head to find his ear.

When you finally felt his ear. You moved his hair and put the small flower on the side. Even tho you didn't see his expression. You think he's judging at you. But it's not. Instead he was just staring at you.

"There. Even though I can't see it. I bet you look wonderful." You tried to cheer him up but he still wore his poker face to you. Suddenly Mikey felt his cheeks started to heat up, absent-mindedly touched his cheeks.

"Do you wanna eat some Taiyaki with me?" Your words caught Mikey's attention. "You eat Taiyaki too?" You nodded as you grabbed his hands once again. "Let's go."

After buying a bunch of Taiyaki. You and Mikey seated on the bench the two of you met.

You happily munch you red bean Taiyaki as Mikey silently eat his one too. "It's a good thing you came to my house earlier."

"How is that a good thing?" Mikey asked you, eating his Taiyaki. "I really look like a creep earlier." He admitted it making you chuckled. "Well yes you are. But it's nice having you around. I never really got a chance to talk someone this long for hours." Mikey looked at you, seeing your frowning makes him frown too.

"But I saw a lot of people greeted you. Isn't that enough?" You shook your head no. "It's nice having someone to talk too not just greeting them. Even tho you're quite. I still like your company."

That made Mikey warm, he never really like this before. It felt so weird for him being like this. "I must say. For a criminal like you. You're not that bad."

"I killed people for a living. Aren't you scared with that?" Mikey asked you. How can you sau that as if it's nothing to you?

"I know that you're not like that before. Because criminal were never born. They were made." Well that is true, Mikey was never really a criminal before. He was a hero for Toman. The people who he loved.

Those years were peaceful for him.

You noticed that Mikey went silent so you just let him be.

Mikey fidget his slim fingers and let out a deep sigh.

"What happened about yesterday... I'm sorry." You smiled means that you forgive him.

"Wow, never knew a criminal like would feel sorry." You teased him, a smirk creep in your lips. Mikey only scoffed and continue to eat.

"Stop making fun of me."

"But you're a funny guy."

"Stop."

You chuckled and ate your last Taiyaki.

"Why don't we make a deal?"