- 𝖎𝖝

You and Mikey spent inside your house because it started to rain so heavily

You and Mikey spent inside your house because it started to rain so heavily. You felt sad for not going out to your house. But you have Mikey with you so you don't mind.

Together, you and Mikey at the living room. Listening to some calm music. Mikey sat on the floor while you sat on the couch. You played with his hair that he never agreed with at first but you kept on disturbing him so he have no choice. But he's not complaining about the way you combed his hair using your fingers. He felt relaxed at your touch that made him sleepy.

Then he remembers Draken used to hairstyle him. Old days.

Suddenly a thunderstruck from. the sky. Mikey didn't hear you scream at the loud boom. Instead, he heard you laugh.

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, the thunder sure is loud." You comment as you continue to play with his soft hair. "You're not scared of thunder?"

"Not really. But they sure amazed me. I love how the thunder is formed like Zeus thunderbolts" You smiled as you put some small braids in his hair. "Tell me, Manjiro what is the color of your hair?" You asked as Mikey looked at you in the small mirror.

"White." He simply said as you nodded. "That's a great color." You hummed, brushing his hair.

"You know, my mom said that anyone who folds a thousand origami cranes will be granted a wish by the gods. Some stories believe one is granted happiness and eternal good luck, instead of just one wish, such as long life or recovery from illness or injury." You said, remembering those words from your mom. Mikey listened to you.

"I hope I can make thousands of them and make a wish."

Mikey couldn't help but to get curious. "What's your wish then?" You smiled sweetly.

"Is to able to see. Since I was a kid. I'm already blind and all I can see is a blurry image. If that really happened. I'm sure I'm gonna be the happiest girl in the world."

Mikey saw your determined. He wanted see that happen. Seeing you happy that you can finally see the world. Or even see his face.

"If that happened. The first thing that I will look is your face." You stood up. Sitting infront of him as you cupped his cheeks.

"I bet you look handsome right now." You smiled, he felt your warm hands making him lean into it. Mikey grabbed your waist and pulled you in his chest. You breathed his expensive cologne as Mikey put his hand on your head. Combing your hair.

Your stomach started to tie a knot, hearts fluttering at the sudden move that Mikey did. But you hugged him back as the rain started to stop.

"Manjiro." You called as Mikey hummed. "What even are we?" You spoked. Mikey looked down at you as he cupped your cheeks. He started to lean towards your face. Feeling his deep breath fanned in your face.

"Do you want us to move forward?" He spoke with his deep and raspy voice feeling a shiver down your spine. Mikey stared down at your pinkish lips. Tempted to kiss you but instead he kissed you at the tip of your nose making you blush even harder as he hugged you again.

"Let's stay like this for a while. Because I'll be leaving for tomorrow." He spoked, yyour shoulder suddenly drop. "Where sre you going?"

"Just meeting someone. I won't be long." You nodded at him. "Be safe, okay?" Mikey hummed.

"Of course I will."

--

Mikey went back to the headquarters. Thinking about those origami that you said earlier.

He wanted that to happen. That you can finally see. He want's that to come true. So he talked about this to Kakucho. Of course the executive was shocked at his boss. "What? You're gonna make a thousand origami?" Kakucho asked as Mikey only nodded. He looked at the window.

"Do you know how to make one?" He asked Kakucho who scratched the back of his neck.

"I kinda learn it somehow..."

"Teach me. I wanna learn how to make one so I can make a wish." Kakucho furrowed his eyebrows at his boss.

"Are you sure about that? Making a thousand sure is a hard work."

But Mikey ignored that, all he wanted is to make a thousands of them and make you a wish. "It doesn't matter. Teach me."

Kakucho let out a sigh and nodded. "Very well."

--

"Hey Shin, Emma. I bought you some flowers." Mikey placed the large white lilies beside his brother and sister's tombstone. He crouched down and closed his eyes.

"Mikey?" The white haired man looked at you. He noticed that you also bought some flowers. "Y/N, hey." You smiled and greeted back at him. "I heard you talk so I think it's you. And I'm correct."

"What brings you here?" The man asked. "To visit my parents of course." You chuckled as you walk towards your parents tombstone. You placed the flower on the stombstone as you crouched. Litting up the white candle.

Mikey stared at you for a moment. He didn't know that your parents are dead. So the only thing that is left is you and your big sister that is from abroad.

"You came here to visit someone too?" You finally spoke and stood up. Mikey hummed. "Yeah, I'm visiting my siblings."

"What's their name?"

"Shinichiro and Emma. They're my everything." Mikey said as he looked down at the tombstone. Seeing Shinichiro and Emma's name at the tombstone.

You walk towards Mikey. "I bet they're lovely. Especially Emma."

Mikey nodded in agreement. "She is. And I have other sibling. His name is Izana. But I lost him too. Even my childhood friend. Baji." You felt bad for him. Losing 4 person that you loved is gone. You only lost two but it hurts seeing Mikey all like this.

"I'm sorry about that, Manjiro." You said as Mikey only nodded. "If I can only turn back the time. I would be able to save them all." Mikey said, lips started to shake. He don't want to cry. He can't cry in front of you. He don't wanna be called for being weak. So he fight back his tears and only stayed quite.

You leaned closer to Mikey. Giving him a hug. Mikey's tears betrayed him as it falls freely to his cheeks. "You can cry you know. I wont judge you." Then it shattered him as he continued to sob. Hugging you tightly around his body.

"I'm sure they're happy seeing you today. Not as a criminal but a person."

"Thank you. Without you, maybe I'll be like this forever." You chuckled at him. Cupping his wet cheeks as you rub your thumb to his cheeks.

"I think I love you, Y/N."

Suddenly a small snowdrop falls from yours and Mikey's head as the man looked up. Seeing snow fall from the ground. Then he looked at you again.

"It's snowing." You smiled as you felt those cold snow falls from your face. Mikey smiled at you. He's truly in love with you.

But he didn't expect what you just said.

"I love you too. Manjiro Sano."

A/N: ah yes, confessing is so cliché🤧

But I hope you like this one!

Thanks for reading!!!