- 𝖛𝖎𝖎

Its been weeks now since you and Mikey met

Its been weeks now since you and Mikey met. And there's a lot of things happened in those weeks with Mikey.

You being the talkative person while Mikey stayed silent, judging his decision to be with you or not.

The Bonten's executives where suspicious about Mikey's action but Kakucho knows it all. Even Sanzu is getting angry Mikey left all of a sudden.

You enjoyed his quiet atmosphere. Always listening to your stories everywhere the two of you go.

You never felt this happiness before. You don't want to end it.

You really showed Mikey that you'll help him no mattet what it costs. And he trusted you with that. But of course he still have some issues trusting you. What if you got killed? Of course, he's gonna blame it himself because you're attached to him.

And months have passed. The two of you become best of friends.

Mikey felt his hearts lighten up everytime he saw you smiling. Oh how he wish you can see him too. Those dark and empty eyes. You filled them with happiness. And he's thankful. Even tho he didn't show it to you.

You are like his escape from this cruel reality. And he is glad that he met you.

Today, you and Mikey went to Bonten's Headquarters. Well in fact you're the one who came up with this idea. Mikey was hesitant. Thinking that you might get scared and never hang out with him again. But he shrugged it off.

Mikey noticed you began to feel scared. He sighed as he grabbed your small hands making you look at him. "Hold my hand so you won't be lost." He said in a raspy tone. You nodded and tightly hold his hand. Mikey didn't complain how tight it was.

"Don't be scared. I'm here with you."

"I'm not scared." You muttered but Mikey felt your hands shake. Mikey didn't thought for a second as he pulled your hand towards him making you clashed on his arms. "Just stay close to me."

Then she felt her face started to heat up.

In those years you spent with Mikey added some a little bit of affection towards him. You started to have feelings to Mikey but you kept it a secret.

Despite being blind. You always think that Mikey's a handsome man.

You leaned closer to him, breathing his expensive cologne.

The two of you are already infront of the living room. You finally let go so you won't feel awkward being close to him.

Mikey knocked 3 times and waited for someone to opened it.

You heard the door opened. You looked up seeing a blury image of a person. "Oh! Boss is here!" Sanzu shouted making the executives look at him. Then Sanzu noticed you. He probably already forget what happened that time because he was so high.

"Oh look what we have here? So this is the reason why you always left boss?"

Mikey glared at Sanzu who throw his both hands denfensively. "Shut up." Mikey went inside so you followed him.

Still holding Mikey's hand, the two of you entered the cold meeting room. Eyes are all in you while Kakucho looked down, seeing your hands interlocked with Mikey.

You bowed at them.

"Hello everyone. My name is Y/N." You introduced but they only stayed quite until Kakucho spoked. "It's nice to meet you with our boss Mikey here. We didn't know he would bring his friend here."

"I, uh, actually said that I wanna meet you all." You stated. Sanzu went infront of you. Moving his hands up and down, checking if you can see him. "Stop that, Sanzu." Mikey demanded. Sanzu stared at you again and let you be. "Well, you are the first lady that our Boss bought here. Aren't you scared that you are surrounded by Bonten's executives?" Ran Haitani said to you. You shook your head no.

"No, I can't see your intimidating looks so I can't be scared." You lifted your cane meaning that you are blind.

"Is it just me or Boss got some good taste with girls?" Rindou whispered to his older brother earning a snickered from him.

Aftet your introduction to the executives. They started their meeting. You feel left alone by their conversation about killing someone or toturing someone.

Mikey in the other hand keeps on glancing at you, seeing if you are fine.

Well after the meeting, Sanzu invited everyone to have some drink in their bar which you declined at them.

"Why not? You should have fun. After all you make our boss happy for helping him get away with stuff." Ran said as he put a hand around your shoulder.

"Oh I'm really sorry I don't really drink alcohol." You declined again, Ran give you a sly smirk and ruffled your hair. "Then why not join us? I'm sure boss would be happy."

You think for a moment and nodded in agreement. Ran smiled at you, holding your hand as he guides you too Mikey.

You never expected Bonten to be thid gentlemen, specially Kakucho. You and him become very close when Kakucho asked you if you are okay which you nodded and smile. You sure have some pretty smile that makes him smile too.

Mikey looked at you with eyebrows furrowed, he saw what Ran did. Being flirty with you makes him angry at some reason. Or maybe jealousy.

Mikey hold your warm hand to his cold one.  Mikey hated being touched by the hand but you are an exception for that. He felt relief when you hold his hands. It makes him warm too.

"Shall we join them?" You asked softly at Mikey, a blush shown on your face that Mikey noticed but ignored it. He probably just thinks you're wearing some make up.

Mikey finally stood up, squeezing your hands makes your stomach tie a knot as thr two of you followed the other executives to the Bar.