𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

The ambulance already came to the rescue

The ambulance already came to the rescue. They carry your body to the stretcher. Mikey looked at you with dead eyes. He stayed silent as he went to the Hospital. Kakucho and the other followed him too.

They bought you at the surgery room to take off the bullet near you ribcage.

"She still has some pulse, can she survive this?" The doctor asked as they started the surgery.

Mikey stood there, looking down. Started to regret leaving you behind at he Restaurant all alone. It was unexpected, that you died wheb you can finally see him.

It's not the perfect time. And how he wished that you're not the one who got shot.

He sat on the bench, his face is looking down on the floor. Deep in his thoughts again.

"Mikey." He heard Sanzu's voice. The pink haired male sighed. He felt bad seeing his boss like this. "I already killed the one eho shot Y/N. He's from the other criminal organization. Should we take them off?"

"What's the point? Is Y/N gonna live if that happened?"

The world really made him suffer even more. He already lost 4 person in his life. He can't lose you too. Sanzu sighed and patted Mikey's shoulder. "We'll be waiting for you outside. I'm sure she'll live. Y/N's a great woman."

Mikey ignored his words as Sanzu left the man alone.

He felt like his heart started to go numb. He let someone died again. It felt like dejavu for him. Like the time he lost his sister, Emma. Mikey shook his head forgetting about that and just think about you. That he hoped that you'll be fine.

He don't want to be alone again. He don't want to go back being who he is back then without you. He felt despair.

Mikey heard the door opened, seeing the doctor with a surgical mask. "Are you her husband?" The doctor asked as Mikey nodded.

"Is she alright?" Mikey waited for the doctor to answer, wishing that you'll be fine.

"Yes, she is fine now." Mikey sighed in relief. He's happy that you able to survive.

"But she lost a lot of blood and we needed someone to donate a Type B blood."

"You can take mine. My blood is Type B." Mikey instantly answered the doctor. "Very well, follow me so I can take your blood." Mikey nodded as he followed the doctor.

--

After taking the blood from Mikey, he stayed by your side at your Hospital bed. Kakucho and the other quickly rushed towards your room.

There they Mikey looking at your sleeping body. You looked so peaceful. Kakucho sighed in relief seeing you still alive.

Mikey hold your now warm hands, rubbing circles to your hand. He stared at your face. Peaceful and beautiful.