- 𝖛𝖎𝖎𝖎

You enjoyed your time with Bonten's executive

You enjoyed your time with Bonten's executive. They always entertain you even tho you can't see what they're doing but everytime they laugh you also laugh with them. They adored you like you were a ball of sunshine in their darkest days.

Mikey only showed no expression but he is somewhat slightly smiling at you..

You didn't take a alcohol, only orange juice that Kakucho ordered for you. But Mikey seems drunk after drinking many alcohol.

Then it's finally time to go home. Kakucho is the one who'll be taking you and Mikey home to your house since you want it.

He helped you put Mikey inside the car. Ut was struggle but great success. You seated next to Mikey as you put your hands on his shoulder. You hold his head and put it in your shoulder.

"You drank too much, Manjiro. Seriously, you can't even stand earlier." You chuckled as you softly caressing his soft cheeks.

Kakucho watched you two at the rearview mirror. "He seem very drunk huh?" You smiled at Kakucho and nodded. "Is he always like this when all of you started to drink?"

"Not really, he just take a sip and started to think again." Kakucho said as he sighed. "I just wanna say thank you."

"Hm? For what?" You asked the dark haired man. "Well you helped him get away from his past. We're glad that you're there for him. Since the day his siblings died, he felt all alone." Kakucho said, if Mikey is sober and heard this he'll probably be dead by now. "So I'm thankful."

You smiled as you combed his hair with your fingers. "He really needed someone to be with. So he can say what his heart's burden." You spoked as Kakucho nodded in agreement. "Well I'm happy that I offered a deal to help him. He agreed so easily." You laugh.

"Well maybe he has a soft spot for you." He mumbled as he continued to drive.

Finally heading to your house. Kakucho helped you once again to put Mikey at your bed to have some rest.

Mikey was already put on the bed by Kakucho as he let out a sigh. "Thank you so much for driving us here." You bowed (not) in front of him. Kakucho chuckled and smiled.

"Please take care of Mikey, Y/N."

You nodded as you gave him a hug making him taken back by your actions. But he hugged you back with a blush creep on his cheeks. He needed it.

"Thanks again. Please drive safe."

"I will, good night." The door closed as you went back to your room.

You extend your arms to guide you to your room.

You took off your clothes as you dressed up in your soft fabric pajamas. You placed your white cane to your bed. You slowly sat on your cushion. Your blury vision looked down. As you patted Mikey head. You smiled. You layed down and put the thick blanket on you and Mikey.

This is the first time that you and Mikey slept together and you're heart started to race like a horse.

You covered your  face with your hands as you felt the cushion moved. You flinched when suddenly an arm snaked at your waist making you flushed in deep red. You already know it's Mikey when suddenly he pulled you to himself. You faced his chest. It's so quite that you only heard is his deep breathes (that smelled like alcohol) and you're beating heart. You swallowed and layed your head on his hard chest.

Then you heared his heart, beating calmly same as the way he breathe.

His hugs tighten around you. His head is on top of yours. All of a sudden you heard sobs. Then you noticed that Mikey's crying in his sleep.

"Please, don't leave me..." Those words pain you. His tone is sad. You couldn't help but to hug him back, tightly like you would never let go from it. "I need you, Y/N..." He sobbed again. You didn't noticed that you started to tear up.

You soothed his back to calm him that worked. You smiled.

"Don't worry, you won't be alone again."

Then your eyes started to close as you slept peacefully.

--

Mikey slowly fluttered his eyes, hissing at the sudden pain in his head. He noticed that he's not in he's penthouse. Then he realized that it was your room. He looked everywhere. It was cozy and AC is low so it's not that cold.

Suddenly he felt heavy when he looked down. There he saw you sleeping peacefully. Breathing slowly. Mikey stared at your beautiful face, hands went to your cheeks and poked it. He softly scoffed at how squishy your cheeks is. He noticed that you are hugging him too. He felt his heart started to beat up insanely. He can't lie that he fell for you too.

All those months, he fell for you. He only thought that you two will stayed as best friend but he wanted more. He wanted to be with you. He never experience having a lover before. But he'll try if he confess his feelings to you.

He moved your hair and tucked it in your ear. He wanted to see more of you're beautiful face. Then his lips curved into a smile. He didn't even noticed that because he's too focused at your face right now.

"You're so beautiful. If only you could see how beautiful you are." Those words left Mikey's lips. He never really this affectionate he hated that kind of idea. But the way you make him like this. Hell, he can even smile at everyone leaving them shock.

Mikey closed his eyes and kissed your forehead for a seconds and hugged you again.

"Don't leave me, okay?"