- 𝖎𝖎

You safely make your way to cross road, the pedestrian police helped when you cross the road

"Ma'am, it looks like someone is following you. Do you know him?" Asked the police, you furrowed your eyebrow, is the guy from earlier stalking you? "Or do you want me to call a police?"

"Ah, no, no. It's alright, he's my friend."

Mikey, who was hiding on the wall heard you. "Are you sure, ma'am? He looks scary and those eye bags are very dark." You muffled your laugh, Mikey glared at the man and thought of killing him if you weren't there.

"Uhh, if you're hiding you can come out now." You said, Mikey finally show himself. The Police looks like he's seen a ghost. "We're already here ma'am. Stay safe." He patted your shoulder as he went back from the road.

"Why did you follow me?" You said.

"I don't know." Said Mikey, you let out a sigh and turned around to face him. "Well, since you already walked all over here, might as well take you to my place." Then you continue to walk. Mikey suddenly feel bad for trespassing in your house. He shouldn't have followed you but here he is walking like a lost dog.

And the other note, he left his motorcycle. Good thing he called Takeomi to take it back to the Headquarters.

You didn't talk too much and neither did he. You feel skeptical for believing this man so easily.

Then you finally stopped in front of a small house. You grabbed a golden plate that is placed on the wall as you touched the braile. "Here is my house... It's not much but it's home for us." You unlock the gate as you entered. "Come in."

Mikey looked everywhere, your house is very clean and comfty for him. He felt uncomfortable. Living in a penthouse that is covered with black walls. Your house sure is different than his.

"I can't make coffee since my sister porhibited for doing it... But I'll just give you some taiyaki." Mikey's ear suddenly perked up when he heard his favorite food.

You walk while waving your hand to feel the fridge as you opened it and grabbed the taiyaki. "Here you go, it's gotten cold but I'm sure it's the same taste." You give him the taiyaki that he takes. "My sister will probably be mad at me for taking someone I don't know in this house. So I wanna ask a question if you don't mind." You said, sitting at the single couch.

Mikey agreed to it after all he has no rights to decline.

"Why did you follow me? And I want a good reason." You said, your tone was different than before, it was serious.

He thinks for a moment. He wanted to talk to you because you were interesting like he can relax. "Because I am interested. I never saw someone as cheerful as you are." Then he remember a certain someone who was also his ray of sunshine.

"Most people can't be happy because of their conditions. But this is the only way to not make me miserable. To be happy." You smiled. You were a positive person indeed.

"Now that you answered my question. We should say our names. My name is Y/N L/N." Mikey went silent for a moment. People know his name because of Bonten. Being the leader and all. Mikey looked at you as you waited patiently for him to speak.

"My name is Manjiro Sano."

Your smiles suddenly disappear.

"So you're Mikey? The Mikey? The leader of Bonten?" Mikey was shocked but still the same neautral expression on his pale face.

The way you said it casually as if that those name doesn't mean a thing for you. The man only stayed quite. Not knowing what to do.

You smiled at him which Mikey looked at you with furrowed eyebrows.

"Why're you smiling about? You should be scared." His face darkens as he leaned to you. "Because in front of you is the leader of the worst criminal organization. Bonten." He spoked with his deep and raspy voice. You stared at him. The vision you only saw is blury.

Your hand extend to find his hands. Mikey looked down. Seeing your hands around his making him shiver at your touch. He really felt weird today.

"You don't look like scary to me." You casually replied at Mikey who just stated at you. He felt offended by that as he clicked his tongue.

"I can't see your face, so why would I be scared?" You joked. "And you'd kill me already without hesitating. "

Mikey backed away, his hand let go from your grasp.

"Since you came here all the way just because you're interested in me. Why don't I make some lunch for both of us? Sounds great." You clapped your both hands as you stood up. Mikey followed you as you went to the kitchen.

Well. A little talk can't be that bad.