- 𝖝

After that confession in the cemetery

After that confession in the cemetery. You never frowned for the whole day. Kazutora and Chifuyu even asked you that. And you said that confessed to Mikey that made them even more shock and happy at the same time.

"Would you look at that? She's already having his first boyfriend." Kazutora joke making you chuckled at him. "Are the two of you official already?"

You shook your head no making them frown at you. "Well, that's Mikey for you. But I'm sure he'll ask you out."

"Well, I'm not rushing things. I know it's hard for him that I confessed after he confessed to me. So it's fine." You said, petting Peke J in your lap.

"We're happy for you, Y/N." Chifuyu said as you smiled.

--

Mikey in the other hand, still thinks about your confession to him. The executives seems to noticed that Mikey started to get all blushy and flustered like a high school girl getting a letter from his crush.

"Looks like boss has fallen in love." Rindou whispered as Ran only smirked at his younger brother. "Looks like he is, brother."

Mikey never been this flushed before. Hiding his face to everyone whenever he remember those words.

This is stupid.

And let me tell you, he started to make a origami yesterday and already in his 200. He felt proud of himself but he have to make some more. This is not enough yet for that wish to happen so he'll do his best.

"Boss what happened to you? Making a origami? Are you even a criminal—" Koko covered Sanzu's mouth. "You talk too much Sanzu and just let boss be. He's in love." Sanzu rolled his eyes and left. Koko just scratched his neck and followed the pink haired man.

"You're really worked up with that origami, Mikey." Takeomi said, watching Mikey makes another origami. "Are you giving that to Y/N?" He asked as he huff some cigar and started to cough like he was about to die.

"That girl sure is something huh? She changed you real quick." Takeomi smiled at Mikey who just ignored his existance. Mikey's too busy folding a piece of paper. "Keep her, Mikey. She's the best girl for you." Mikey stopped making some origami and looked at Takeomi.

"You're married right? How did you court your wife?" Mikey asked all of a sudden. Takeomi startrd to laugh nervously, scratching his neck.

"I just asked her out then after years I finalky asked her out to be my wife." He explain. Mikey nodded and went back from making origami.

Suddenly he heard his phone started to ring as he picked it up. Seeing your name at the screen as he pressed the green button.

He placed his phone to his ears to hear you. "Manjiro?" His heart started to beat up fast again. Face started to heat up. Takeomi saw this making him chuckled and left Mikey be.

Mikey cursed to himself for acting up like this with Takeomi earlier. He regreted it.

"Yes?" He spoked. You in the other hand started to get tense walking left to right. "I, uh. It's Christmas tomorrow. And I was wondering if um.. You wanna come with my house tonight to have some dinner? It's okay if you don't want too—"

"I'll go. 8 PM." So straightforward! You chuckled nervously. "Sure! I'll see you later!" Then you finally end the call with a deep sigh.

Mikey let out a sigh and hides his face again. Why am I acting like this?

Sanzu and the Haitani Brothers peaked from the door. Sanzu couldn't helo but to stiffle a laugh as Rindou slapped his head. "What? Boss looks cute when he's in love." Sanzu air quoted as Rindou scoffed.

--

Kazutora and Chifuyu helped you prepare for the dinner tonight. Even prepare the christmas tree for you.

You were so lucky to have them helping you with this.

"You two are the best. Thank you for preparing the food. I'm sorry I can't cook without someone helping me." Chifuyu grinned and pat your shoulder. "It's alright, me and Kazu are helping our friend." You smiled as you gave them a hug.

They soon left which made you all alone. You already dressed up in your winter clothes since you want to go outside with Mikey later.

Finally you heard someone knock making you instantly stood up and went to the door.

You opened the door. "Who is it?" You asked politely. Mikey looked at you with a small smile shown on his lips. "Hey. It's me." You instantly smiled and hugged him. "Hi, Manjiro. Good thing you came. My friends help me to prepare the food." Mikey ruffled your hair as the two of you went inside.

Mikey tucked something from his pocket. A red velvet ring box.

"You're really gonna buy a wedding ring?" Kakucho asked, after you called. Mikey and Kakucho went to the jewelry shop to by a wedding ring. Mikey's not sure what your finger size is but he assumed that it's small.

"Of course. I don't wanna waste much time to be his boyfriend. I'm gonna propose to her tonight." Kakucho watched Mikey picked a beautiful design for a wedding ring. Mikey known you for loving simple things, so he picked something simple but unique.

Then a ring caught Mikey's eye. "How much for this?" Mikey asked the lady. "Oh that sir? It cost 70,000¥." The lady the ring for Mikey to see.

The ring is beautiful, a small white opal is placed in the middle. It's beautiful for you to wear.

"I'll take this." The lady smiled and grab the ring to put it in the other box.

Kakucho smiled at his boss. Finally, Mikey's in love.

You and Mikey enjoyed the food that you cooked along with Chifuyu and Kazutora. Mikey's never this nervous proposing to you. He wanted to marry you already instead being your boyfriend.

"Manjiro. You seem quite. Don't you like the food?" You asked in a worried tone. Mikey snapped from reality and looked at you.

"I like the food, actually. Something's just bothering me." Mikey said as you sighed in relief.

"Why don't we go outside?"

A/N: grab your tissues the next chapter is gonna make you cry😆