- 𝖎𝖎𝖎

After cooking

After cooking. You and Mikey went to the kitchen as the two of you ate silently. Mikey didn't get this kind of meal before and it was delicious for him. Having a poker face shown on his face, he still enjoyed the meal you made. Mikey noticed how good you are at cooking despite being blind. You know your ways at the house.

And he's amazed by that.

Living alone in your place sure make you an independent woman. You can take care of yourself without any help from the others.

"So do you work?" Mikey asked you, you smiled, waiting for the moment for Mikey to speak.

"No. No one really accepted me in the job because I'm blind but I don't mind."

"Then how did you get some money?"

You chuckled at him, he really wanted to know you more. So you answered. "From my sister. She worked abroad."

Mikey nodded and finished his meal. "How about you, care to share about your living as the Bonten's leader?" You asked him. But you noticed how he went silent. "Don't worry, I won't tell the police."

Mikey arched an eyebrow at you, like you're gonna see that.

"Why did you trust me? You know I can kill you right now." He threatened but you only laugh. How can she laugh when I'm threatening her. Does she really wanna die?

"Well you could've done it in the first place, smarty pants." You exclaimed, laughing at him. "There's no need to be so intimidating. And besides, you're the one who stalked me to my house." Well, you have a point so he couldn't argue with that.

"But what if I kill you now?" You felt Mikeys hot breath on your face, as the butter knife went closet to your throat but you remained calm.

Mikey stared at you even tho you can't see his face. He started to get annoyed because you still smiled even tho you can get killed in an instant.

He sighed and placed down the butter knife. Then he noticed your hands started to shake.

You're just trying to make yourself brave. He felt bad for that.

His dark impulsivity is acting up again. And he hated it so much.

So he stood up, not uttering a word. Just leaving silently and went to the door and left you all alone. When you heard the door clank you let out a shaky breath.

Why does he have to do that?

Mikey went back to the park to get his bike as he hopped in and drive faster. He cursed himself for doing that to you. He genuinely felt bad for making scared like that. He can't even thank your for giving him a food to eat.

He's stupid and admitted that. He should've done that to you.

Mikey went back to the Headquarters. Walking towards the elevator as the guards greeted him but only to be ignored.

When he finally reached the top, he saw the executives, having another meeting as they saw Mikey, eyebrows stitched together, face slightly scrunching. "Continue." He gestured with his fingers as Kakucho cleared his throat and started to speak again.

Mikey, in the other hand didn't listen to the meeting again. He is still thinking about you.

Thinking a way how to apologize.

Mikey's not a man who apoligizes easily at someone but seeing you that time. Scared for you life to be taken away by him makes him irritated.

Why does he have to do that in the first place.

The executives noticed their boss being stressed out about something. Sanzu keeps on glancing as the Haitani brothers did the same. They never saw Mikey being that stressed out. Because he always wore that poker face.

Maybe putting him in the park is a bad choice Kakucho said in his thoughts and shrugged it off.

After the meetings are done. Mikey looked at Kakucho.

"Kakucho, can I speak with you for a moment?"

It was rare for Kakucho to hear that from Mikey, so he immediately followed the white haired man to the rooftop.

Mikey seated on the edge of the tallest building as Kakucho stood up behind him.

"Why'd you call me?" He aske instantly, Mikey went silent for a moment. Gathering all his thoughts.

"Well... How do you apologize to a woman?"

Kakucho widen his eyes at his boss question. So, it's about a woman?

Kakucho cleared his throat. "So you met someone earlier?" He asked as Mikey nodded. "What did you do and you wanted to apologize to them?"

"I almost killed them. That's all." Ah, his impulse is kicking again. Kakucho hummed as he looked at Mikey's serious face. "Why don't you come back to the Park tomorrow? Treat her some food or whatever." Kakucho shrugged. He honestly don't know what to do too but he tried his best.

Mikey collected his thoughts once again, thinking for a better way to apologize to you. Then he stopped. Why am I even putting an effort to say sorry to her? Just apologize to her and leave. That's all. He argued in his thoughts, eyebrows furrowing again. Kakucho justed watched his boss being frustrated. But a small smile flash on his lips.

I wonder who's the woman he talks about. Seems like he's putting an effort.

Mikey combed his hair and looked at the sky. His decision if final. And that is apologize to you and bring you to some place that you can enjoy. Yes, he will put an effort for this just for you.

Despite only knowing just an hour ago. It felt like he knows you since he was a kid.

But it doesn't matter. As long he apologize to you.