Chapter 14

Grace's eyes swelled as the head of my dick nudged the opening of her perfect little pussy

Grace's eyes swelled as the head of my dick nudged the opening of her perfect little pussy. All I wanted was to slam into her and stake my claim over and over. I wanted to flip her over and drive into her snug cunt from behind, pummeling her flawless ass with the viciousness I'm capable of.

Instead, with whispered vows of tenderness both in English and Italian, I eased myself inside her narrow channel inch by inch.

"You're so," I ground through my teeth, "fucking, tight."

She arched her sublime tits, gasping from the friction of my bulk filling her up. Her muscles were still contracting from her most recent climax, squeezing my angry cock in the best goddamn way possible.

Our gazes locked and I saw tears dusting her lashes. It froze me altogether to make sure I wasn't hurting the most exquisite creature I'd ever encountered.

Her broken breaths assailed my heart as her tremulous gaze reached down to the depths of my being. Her soft hands rubbed the stubble on my jaw, pulling me in for a kiss.

Grace's apprehensive desire tasted like the sweet remnants of her orgasm, and I wanted to drink it down. I want to take it all and see how much more she'd give.

"Please, Xavier," she whispered against my lips, "I want this, I want you."

With a gentle roll of my hips, I burst through her maidenhead, impaling her on my cock as she cried out and dug her nails into the muscle of my shoulders.

Her angelic features contorted in a mixture of pleasure and pain that ripped me in two, or maybe that was the tension of her vice-like pussy. Even dripping wet from two body-shaking orgasms she wasn't big enough to fit my width or length.

I pinned her with my stare, refusing to let her go through it alone, and determined to siphon away some of her pain. A single crystalline tear traced her cheek. I stopped it with a kiss.

We stayed there, hovering just beyond the other's reach, and completely joined for the first time.

I couldn't tell what she was thinking, and I desperately wanted to know if she was alright.

All I could hear was our ragged panting above the blood roaring in my ears. Not even the thrash of the ocean in my backyard, nor the cars speeding up the Pacific Coast Highway just outside my front door, could infiltrate our bubble.

After a while, she shifted her bottom, moving my dick inside her and testing the way it felt as she stretched to accommodate me. Only then did I run my hand down her creamy torso to hook her leg over my thigh, deepening my penetration to the hilt.

Grace's heavenly moan in my ear sent a violent shiver into my ass and I pulled out enough to feel the incredible suction of her moist walls. With one salacious thrust my eyesight blurred and the urge to own her body, to make Grace mine, overtook my hips.