Chapter 32

I hadn't participated in, much less enjoyed, a bath since my childhood

I hadn't participated in, much less enjoyed, a bath since my childhood. However, Grace's naked body cradled against my chest in a whirlpool tub full of essential oils had me rethinking most of my life choices.

While I knew it was a fool's errand to wish away the past, I was more interested in the future. Or more specifically, our future.   

Everything I used to want was suddenly suspect. All the money, all the connections, all the women, all the luxury, and all the power in our world could never replace the peace I'd found with Grace.

She was as priceless as she was precious.

My earthbound angel coaxed me out of my head, which was no easy feat, and brought me back to what was truly important. And at that moment her feelings were of the utmost importance.

I needed her so strung out on bliss that she didn't have room in her mind for thoughts of anything but the sweet euphoria of her next orgasm. 

I started with her head, wetting her curtains of velveteen hair and working a dollop of shampoo into a lather while I massaged her scalp. Methodically I threaded my fingers through her silken strands, rubbing her crown in slow circular motions while keeping my thumbs at the nape of her neck.

When it came time to rinse and start the process over with conditioner, she was all but purring.

My cock, on the other hand, looked like an angry sea snake trapped and twitching between the perfect globes of Grace's ass cheeks.

Next, I stroked my way down to her delicate shoulders, taking extra care to work through any tightness I came across. Her slippery skin felt so goddamn good as she writhed between my legs, I had to fight to keep from blowing my load at any second.

Her taught raspberry nipples breached the surface of the water as she arched into the pleasure, whimpering to incinerate the last of my willpower.

I fisted her sopping curls and tugged her beautiful head back. Sweeping my tongue over the swell of her lower lip, I took full advantage and invaded her mouth.

The urgency of our kiss was a cataclysmic flash bomb of sensations. 

Our tongues wound around each other, teasing, tasting, and taking with the ravenous hunger of starved animals.

She was sweeter than redemption. More exhilarating than cheating death itself. Like tapping the sacred nectar of the Gods, I'd found the ultimate source of life.

I deepened our kiss and slid my hands to the bend of her svelte waist to enjoy Grace's throaty moan. With leisurely strokes that followed the rhythm of her gasping breaths, I traced my way to the summit of her heavenly thigh.

"Mmmm," the vibrations of her pleasure shot straight to my dick, making it throb insistently against her bottom. "That feels so good, Xavier."