Chapter 33

Every time I thought I'd experienced the pinnacle of orgasmic glory, Xavier would shatter his previous record

Every time I thought I'd experienced the pinnacle of orgasmic glory, Xavier would shatter his previous record. And there was barely a break between lovemaking sessions. As if we both knew the clock was ticking.

We'd moved from the bath to the plush bed, where Xavier ravished me over and over until I couldn't tell where we began or ended.

Still whimpering from the delicious aftershocks of tingly delirium, Xavier eased my jellied legs apart to bury his face in my thighs. 

The first long lick of his tongue was just to tease. To make me jolt and leave me quivering with anticipation.

Pushing my bottom into his devilish smile only worsened my blazing need for him. He scorched my insides to ash and cinder with every flick of his mischievous tongue.

Thank God I'd taken that pill back at the pharmacy because we didn't use protection once and I didn't broach the subject on purpose. I wanted to feel him stiffen inside me, signaling the seconds before he exploded, pulsing like a throbbing heart as he coated me with his seed.

I couldn't help it. I was quite possibly obsessed with him after only a handful of days. Beguiled by his alpha aura, I melted into the safety of his protection and reveled the sensual command of his dominant presence.

With Xavier, I had no choice but surrender. To succumb to the madness threatening to annihilate us the moment we touched.

He took me higher and higher with every scandalous lick, gliding a couple of his fingers into my passage to have me skating the edge of another devastating climax.

Clutching his silken sheets, I arched my chest to accommodate the rancorous scream clawing at my lungs. Invisible sparks of hedonistic pleasure flooded my legs and core, swirling like molten honey, so thick and delicious and deliciously sweet.

The nectar pooled between my thighs to aid his plundering fingers and spur his ravenous hunger. At least, that's what it sounded like while he zealously ate me out.

And just when I was about to lose my grip, he eased off.

Disappointment and desire coiled within me, winding my insides tighter and tighter as Xavier watched me squirm beneath him. His lips glistened with my arousal on his roguish grin.

"Fuck, I love your precious little pussy," he groaned, raining open-mouthed kisses and heated breath on the sensitive skin inside my thighs to ease my suppliant cries. "I want to stay like this forever, feasting on you."

"Mmmmmnnnnggg-" whatever desperate sound came out of my mouth was swallowed by my own throaty gasp.

Xavier spread my legs, opening me wide for him and draping one of my still shaky legs over his muscular shoulder. Before returning to feast, he cupped my butt cheek with a reverential groan.