nine

not me finally catching up on euphoria to see what all the hype was about. if y'all have any TV show suggestions please share them with me🥰

not proofread✨

happy readings and stay safe besties! -salem🤍

TW: NSFW, 18+, swearing, fighting
word count: 3676

Penelope: "Love is the best medicine for a wounded heart and a suffering soul." Debasish Mridha.

"God, Emily," JJ breathed out as she threw her head back. The blonde woman snaked her hand down between her legs and tugged at Emily's hair. Her legs were shaking as she tried to get off of Emily's mouth.

"Where are you going?" Emily asked as she pulled JJ down once again.

"I need a break," JJ whimpered out as Emily's lips wrapped around her clit once again. Her hand tightened around Emily's hair. JJ's jaw dropped as her hips started to grind against Emily's face. "Jesus, Emily. More, please. So much more."

Emily hummed as JJ tugged at her hair harshly. The blonde woman shivered as she rocked her hips down harder on Emily's mouth. JJ's moans and heavy breathing filled up the quiet room.

Emily's tongue swirled around JJ's clit in tight circles. The blonde woman's head tossed back as her entire body felt the wave of her orgasm take over her. JJ's grip on Emily's hair loosened as she fell to the side and off of Emily.

"God," JJ mumbled as her hot body met the cold sheets beneath her. Emily sat up and kissed JJ's shoulders gently, pulling her towards her. "You're going to kill me."

"There's worse ways to die. You want to go again?" Emily asked as her lips curled into a smile. JJ chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Emily's neck. "Round six?"

"You're going to kill me," JJ mumbled as she leaned forward and kissed Emily sweetly. The raven-haired woman smiled widely against her lips as she tried to pull JJ even closer to her body. "But it's your turn this time."

JJ didn't think twice as she pushed Emily back and straddled the older woman. Emily's hands fell immediately to JJ's hips as she tugged her body towards her. The two of them met in a fiery kiss, desperately trying to over power the other.

"JJ," Emily moaned out softly as the blonde woman's hand slipped between her legs. JJ smiled cynically at the abundance of wetness she felt.

"You got this soaked from just taking care of me?" JJ asked as she broke away from Emily's grasp and slowly lowered herself down her body. The raven-haired woman nodded her head as JJ spread her legs. "I need to hear your answer, Emily."

"Yes," Emily breathed out as JJ kissed down her inner thighs. The raven-haired woman locked eyes with blue eyes that were dark with lust. JJ pushed the back of Emily's thighs towards the raven-haired woman's body and held them down. She didn't hesitate to lean down and lick away Emily's wetness. "Fuck me."

"I will. Just let me have my own personal fun with you first," JJ mumbled as she took Emily's clit in between her lips. Emily cried out in both sensitivity and pleasure as JJ's tongue started to pay special attention to her clit. The raven-haired woman's hand buried into JJ's hair as she tugged her closer. JJ's nails dug onto the back of Emily's thighs, causing Emily to hiss in pain before pleasure took over.

"JJ!" Emily moaned out as she held onto JJ's hair for dear life. "JJ, baby. Jennifer!"

"Jennifer!"

JJ snapped out of her daydream and locked eyes with the therapist in front of her. The blonde woman swallowed hard as she sat up straight. Her therapist had a look of curiosity in her eyes.