together in the dark.

he has hurt you in more ways that you can count, in ways that he never even noticed, but you loved him. you loved his genuine smile and his hollow voice in the mornings when he woke up next to you. you loved his messy, outgrown hair.

you loved his scarred hands and the way that they'd trace patterns just about anywhere on you that they had landed. and how his pretty eyes never failed to widen a little when he caught sight of you anywhere. he would scan you and his lips would slightly part. looking back up at your face with half lidded eyes, he would smile.

he hurt you because he was unattainable. he didnt want a relationship. he didnt want to be anything more than friends to everyone else.

he wanted to be a secret. not because you were anything short of beautiful but because you and him were different.

he hurt you everytime he said he loved you.

everytime he caressed your cheek while laying together.

everytime he smothered you in kisses.

everytime he rubbed your back.

everytime you slept together.

he never talked about feelings, but he used you as a comfort. you could often tell by the look in his eyes how he was feeling. when he had a long day, he treated you sweetly, spending most of his free time with you. when he had a bad day, with no progress or full of doubt, he was quiet, fuming, and only wanted sex. he then avoided hanging out for a while. he always apologized, stating that he was busy with training.

"y/n?" he called to you with his head laid onto your chest.

"yeah?" you looked down at him.

"kiss me.. please?" he said as he connected the eye contact.

"you dont even have to ask."

being in love was weird.

THIS STORY WILL CONTAIN THEMES OF VIOLENCE, SEX, DRUGS, ILLEGAL ACTIVITY. I RECOMMEND READERS OF 16+

STORY PLAYLIST

heroics

tek it; cafune
duvet; boa
lover; palace
touch; cigarettes after sex
wasted affairs; mind's eye
you vs them; jhene aiko
bag of bones; mitski 
body dysmorphia; eyedress
cinematic youth; peach tinted
im full; wallows
genesis; grimes
video games; lana del rey
all over; cruisr

villainy

toxic punk; nba young boy
missing me; gunna
cardigan; don toliver
company; don toliver
puffin on zootiez; future
feigning; gunna
bring it on; nba youngboy
liquid smooth; mitski
wheels on the bus; melanie martinez
pretty girls make graves; the smiths
softcore; the neighbourhood
higher; tems